Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

Arturo

Does this mean we are going to get music earlier since she originally said album title in September?! :excited2:

no

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Tera

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion Heart

I like it :shrug:

"wanna turn Warhol inside out."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Why is everything Gaga says set in stone? She said album title in September and we got it in August. We b---h (including myself) about not getting news/music/info, but when we get them we act like assholes. If I were Gaga I would be so sad reading these threads, especially since we are supposed to be her supporters. I love ARTPOP even if it's not the album title simply because she got it tattooed on her arm.

FATCAT

Classic example of a new member being unnecessarily shady to get attention :noparty: It's cute how much energy you put into being rude to me though.

That won't get you far, I promise.

I'm telling you this as a piece of advice, not even necessarily in response to what you just said- you can't come into a situation where no one knows you yet and be rude to everyone and expect people not to hate you.

good comeback! Not shading him, but not abusive. Love yoü! :)
Purr more, hiss less.

lilmonstarrr

Classic example of a new member being unnecessarily shady to get attention :noparty: It's cute how much energy you put into being rude to me though.

I'm telling you this as a piece of advice, not even necessarily in response to what you just said- you can't come into a situation where no one knows you yet and be rude to everyone and expect people not to hate you.

Let me just say. I don't need people to "know" me to be able to voice my opinion and express my views.

TBH, I'm not even putting energy in responding to you. It's just so easy to respond to someone who thinks he's "bad" and "experienced". I'm straight up telling you what to do but you still choose to respond to me like you are smarter or better. It's a simple game, give me attitude, and I'll give it back to you. nice and simple.

Do you think I would react like this if you didn't provoke me? Your # of posts mean nothing - you're just the same, EQUAL person as I am.

AND I DIDN'T KNOW EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER HERE OMG! I thought this was a "forum" - I'm not even rude to anyone.. just you. You started it. You're the one who hinted that you're better - and I'm not here for that. It's an equal playing field we're living in hun.

Edited by lilmonstarrr

I didn't know you old guys on here knew each other personally!?! When are the social events???

I'm not being shady - I'm straight up tell ing you what to do but you still choose to respond to me like you are smarter. I've been told of the "rules" and seriously it's just annoying. I don't even put enough effort to be rude. Give me attitude, and I'll give it back to you. nice and simple.

Here's some real advice from an experienced member: ignore the ones with God complexes. They'll try to pull the superiority card or randomly imply that you're too dumb to comprehend what they're saying.

Don't worry, I saw who was really rude in this situation (the one who brought up post counts as if that was relevant to the discussion)

Edited by Cosmic

Here's some real advice from an experienced member: ignore the ones with God complexes. They'll try to pull the superiority card or randomly imply that you're too dumb to comprehend what they're saying.

Don't worry, I saw who was really rude in this situation (the one who brought up post counts as if that was relevant to the discussion)

:worship:

I'm not being shady - I'm straight up tell ing you what to do but you still choose to respond to me like you are smarter. I've been told of the "rules" and seriously it's just annoying. I don't even put enough effort to be rude. Give me attitude, and I'll give it back to you. nice and simple.

You're rude to everyone though, it's not even just with me. You're just an abrasive person from what I've seen. I don't think I'm smarter than you.

PS- Don't think you're right because Cosmic is on your side, he's doing it to spite me.

The fact that you're living to shade me right now says more about you than I could with a witty comeback. You're making yourself look bad without me intervening.

Also- I don't have a "god complex". If you can't tell the difference between harmless joking and a personality disorder, you're the one with the problem.

good comeback! Not shading him, but not abusive. Love yoü! :)

xoxo

-flawless perfect god

When did this thread turn into a power and superiority struggle :noparty:

Discuss le ARTPOP! :flutter:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

lilmonstarrr

You're rude to everyone though, it's not even just with me. You're just an abrasive person from what I've seen. I don't think I'm smarter than you.

PS- Don't think you're right because Cosmic is on your side, he's doing it to spite me.

I am right. I don't need anyone to tell me that. I'm not rude to ANYone! Whatever, I don't have to prove anything to a person online. It's really annoying - just get back to the discussion of the TOPIC already. I'm done with you.