💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Affiliated Fashion Designers

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UMMM not really!!! ;')) Her clothes are amazing!!!

Did you sew he last Fall-winter collection?G-R-O-S-S!

GagaOopsy

Did you sew he last Fall-winter collection?G-R-O-S-S!

Yes I posted the video ^. Its not gross its amazing!!!

BlueVenusian

Donatella Versace :flutter: Many people say she looks ugly, but thats what makes her creations.beautiful :heart:

I also like Alexander McQueen, his very surreal and atmospheric works like the Sequined Gold Jumpsuit andthe Armadillo heels

And of course her own Haus :heart: The disco stick, the Bad Romance outfits, the DITD jacket, they make soo many beautiful collections :flutter:

prince

I loved McQueen he was such an incredible man and his mind was extraordinary. He was made to push the boundaries of fashion and him and Gaga were so on the same page. But I want to see Gaga in more Vivienne Westwood and Karl Lagerfeld/Chanel

GagaOopsy

Donatella Versace Many people say she looks ugly, but thats what makes her creations.beautiful

I also like Alexander McQueen, his very surreal and atmospheric works like the Sequined Gold Jumpsuit andthe Armadillo heels

And of course her own Haus The disco stick, the Bad Romance outfits, the DITD jacket, they make soo many beautiful collections

I know XD To me she is amazing and lets not forget her fabulous quote "My house,My rules, My pleasure"!!

• 3 weeks later...
StarLlamaFlies

Versace and Mcqueen but I love the ones the Armani has done for Gaga but not Armani in general just Gaga Armani. Also does anyone know the designer of the Hooker heels (Well tha'ts what i call them) that Gaga's been wearing alot recently?

• 3 weeks later...
heavyMetalGAGA

McQueen all the way. miss him so much, he elevated

bad romance to the next level. please, we need more like him :gaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived