RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

BurqaSwg

girl, congrats!

(ask Trixie if she's uncut tbh) :teehee:

she said on periscope that she's cut

Edited by BurqaSwg

I actually really liked the new Untucked.. I liked the unscriptedness of it all. It was a lot more casual and laid back, and offered more of a behind-the-scenes look.

n0ne

I really wish they bring the old untucked :giveup: for S8 and AS2

AND NO ****ING TEAMS FOR AS2 

I actually really liked the new Untucked.. I liked the unscriptedness of it all. It was a lot more casual and laid back, and offered more of a behind-the-scenes look.

I don't care how it looks, I just want Untucked to be shown on TV after each episode. I didn't check out this season's b/c I was too lazy to go online each week and watch it lol.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This could be our Season 8 cast: http://seasoneightgirls.blogspot.be/2015/08/speculative-cast-list.html?m=1

I'm really excited to see Acid Betty, Kim Chi and Bob The Dragqueen!

I can't wait.. Bob is way overdue imo. Also can't wait for Kim Chi and would like to see if Derrick Barry has anything else to offer other than his Britney/Gaga impersonations.

JusKeepBreathin

This b---h better be on All Stars 

Get your money b---h! 

Edited by just4fun
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I don't care how it looks, I just want Untucked to be shown on TV after each episode. I didn't check out this season's b/c I was too lazy to go online each week and watch it lol.

I hope it on after the show too, but untucked this season was better. I felt like it was more real.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• 3 weeks later...