Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Jonas Akerlund again

Featured Posts

Hausofdonte

Why would she make a video from an era that's already pretty much over....? It's going to be from her new album.

I'm just saying.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLACKOUTbritney

• MelbHawker

• Rollercoaster

• kupo

HausOfAlex

no the BTW videos havent been anywhere nearly as successful as her previous ones where she had professional directors

Im not talking about successful, im talking about personal preference... I honestly like Marry The Night more than any other of her videos. Her directing is actually getting better and better, but I wouldnt mind her working with Jonas again :staymad:

HeavyPunkLover

I'm so freakin' excited! AAAAAAAAAA!!!

tumblr_llgo2vP3Dz1qafrh6.gif

Someone can edit the title post? It is misleading... she's not working... she's drinking and smoking pot.

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

jeremiah saint

Great but please keep the hype down

YES people needa hush and she better not overhype this

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG i hope this is true

even tho jonas is a devil worshipper i want him to make another epic video

*paparazzi/telephone are perfect in my eyes both so visually stunning

first single video should be akerlund then francis lawrence for the second video

:smh:

Isn't that just a rumor

Fanta

Yes. Oh my god. Please. We are going back to The Fame Monster lifestyle. THANK YOU LORD. As much as I loved the album, the era for Born This Way was a MESS.

This so much, my body is not yet ready :giveup:

MOLLY CYRUS

I don't know if Gaga really plans on a trilogy, IDK why I just feel like it's going to be just another one of her forgotten betrayals.

But ANYWAYS, I'm ECSTATIC to see her with Jonas. Id rather see her with Francis Lawrence, but any professional director is a good one just as long as its not Gaga or LAG

Thank God. A professional director again.

Sexxx

Maybe the first video is being directed by someone else and the second single is going to be directed by him and hopefully features Beyoncé!

Yes. Oh my god. Please. We are going back to The Fame Monster lifestyle. THANK YOU LORD. As much as I loved the album, the era for Born This Way was a MESS.

It was! The fame monster was amazing.! The only part that sucked ass was when steven Kline made gaga chop off her hair! I mean I get it the whole concept thing, but why not wear a wig for alejandro instead of cutting off all her hair?! She looks hit with long hair.. Let's hope she keeps it that way no more bowl Bob cut