💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol - 9/10

Great acting, great action, and great cinematography.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Rec 3: Genesis - 8.5/10

Queens - 8/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

babygaga84

"Warm Bodies". A very simple zombie-human love story, cute couple. It may be a bit too simple for some, would classify it as a "chick flick". Very minimal to zero zombie horror scenes so don't worry about being scared.

Swim Deep

midnight_in_paris01.jpg

Midnight In Paris - 8/10. The main flaw of this movie is how miscast the main character is. Owen Wilson cannot pull off Lit nerd at all and the movie becomes a tackier because of it. They needed someone who was more of a balance between the Lit nerd and the comic relief.

02_widescreen-small.jpg

Hugo - 7/10. Sweet but the subplots were really under-developed, especially Sacha Baron Cohen's. It wasn't really anything special.

Michael

MV5BMTQyODI1Njg3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MDcyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

I love this movie. And plus we see actors like James Franco, Jessica Alba, Octavia Spencer, John C. Reilly, and Leelee Sobieski before they were well known.

9/10.

Gaga is Life

black-swan-2010-international-movie-poster.jpg?w=540

It was quite different and very good. It made me feel uncomfortable a little though when she peels off her skin. It's a very good film with a nice storyline. 9/10.

VomitYourMind

True Romance : 9/10. Fantastic movie! Tarantino's screenplay is electric, intense, and so much fun! The scene between Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken is an absolute classic (among other amazing scenes in this film). Great directing from Tony Scott as well. Love everything about True Romance, had a great time watching it again tonight.