💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

The Visit = 7.5/10

It was a pretty decent film and the acting was great. Just thought it should have been scarier; it turned out to be a kinda predictable comedic thriller. It doesn't seem like it was written by M. Night, it didn't seem strong and weird enough.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
Better Day

The Fault In Our Stars - 11/10

This is one of the most emotional and upsetting movies I have ever laid eyes on. It is suc a beautiful movie. It has really upset me for two days now with Gus dying. It was so upsetting. 

Together You And I!

GlamGorgeousGG

Maze Runner:  The Scorch Trials

6/10 - It strayed too far from the book, but it could be saved if the 3rd movie brings a full complete and acceptable alternate to the story.  Also, this one was a little gimicky.

220px-Horns_Official_Movie_Poster.jpg

Horns = 9/10

A fresh thriller mixed with dark comedy and drama. The acting is great and the filming is beautiful. The story really draws you in. If you like mystery/fantasy, you'll like this.

220px-Cop_Car_poster.jpg

Cop Car = 8.5/10

Another beautifully shot thriller. The suspense is deep in this film and makes the movie an entertaining ride.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

220px-Witching_and_b---hing_poster.jpg

Witching and Bitching = 8/10

Turned out to be a fun Spanish horror comedy. There were a few times the acting was off/exaggerated and the low budget special effects were obvious, but overall the film was great.

220px-The_Final_Girls_poster.jpg

The Final Girls = 9.5/10

An intriguing horror comedy along the lines of Cabin in the Woods and Tucker & Dale vs. Evil. The execution was great; the acting, script, effects, and plot were great. It's a perfect blend of genres. The only flaw was it had faculty logic a few times and didn't explain some things.

Spy

5/10

I like funny but much of this was rather ridiculous. Melissa McCarthy will tickle your funny bone though.

Insidious Chapter 3

I can't even rate this movie. I watched half of it and it was so boring I stopped watching it. Why do they make movies that makes your visit to the dentist more interesting?

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

Insidious Chapter 3

I can't even rate this movie. I watched half of it and it was so boring I stopped watching it. Why do they make movies that makes your visit to the dentist more interesting?

Well, in my circumstance, often a dentist visit is a horror show, so.....

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Well, in my circumstance, often a dentist visit is a horror show, so.....

I had you in mind when I wrote that........:giggle:.

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I had you in mind when I wrote that........:giggle:.

I'm beyond thrilled to know I get a nod in a post about horror.  How fitting, truly.

:ghostney:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I'm beyond thrilled to know I get a nod in a post about horror.  How fitting, truly.

:ghostney:

I love horror movies..........:woohoo:. No disrespect intended but sometimes I need to throw out a hook.

Mars..........or bust!