Featured Posts

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Dawn-of-the-Dead-1978.jpg

Its THE best zombie movie. 9.25/10

Insurgent - 4/10

The worst of the Divergent Series

Mars..........or bust!

Ouija = 7/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Epione

Monster (2003)

Monster_movie.jpg

8.5/10. The film is based on a true story which is interesting. Also, Charlize's acting was really good. She deserved that Oscar. :flutter:

• Like 1

Monster (2003)

Monster_movie.jpg

8.5/10. The film is based on a true story which is interesting. Also, Charlize's acting was really good. She deserved that Oscar. :flutter:

Charlize was downright scary in the movie. An Oscar worthy performance for sure!

Mars..........or bust!
  • Like 1

nativenewyorker

Babes in Arms (1948)

MV5BMTQ1MzUwNjkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzk3

8/10

Would've been a 9 if it weren't for the black face scene and racist portrayal of African-Americans, but it's a product of the times so you can't really blame them I guess. Judy and Mickey were a dream team. Every number is so intricate and perfectly executed. Judy's voice alone makes this film worth watching. MGM was a money-grubbing factory that didn't care about the health and well-being of their performers, but they sure made some breath-taking films. The golden age of Hollywood. If you can get past the amphetamine-fueled jitters that plague most actors in MGM movies of this time, it's a really enjoyable and heart-warming film. :lolga:

Epione

Charlize was downright scary in the movie. An Oscar worthy performance for sure!

Totally! Her makeover was unbelievable. :yes:

• Like 1

Ambrosia

She was unrecognizable - in appearance and performance!  An 100 degree about face from roles such as Cider House Rules and even Devil's Advocate.  I love it when actors are not afraid to "get messy."

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 1

JusKeepBreathin

220px-Mission_Impossible_Rogue_Nation_po

9/10 This movie was edge of your seat fun. Its hard to do a spy movie and make it interesting but this one was a good one. MI keeps cementing it hold on spy movies. I am always impressed with the choice of leading lady in the MI movies. Rebecca Ferguson was amazing in the film. Her portrayal of a strong, s-xy yet not overly s-xual agent was brilliant...oh and she did some major ass kicking in this movie. I hope they do a spin off movie with her. It would be great for them to do a whole series of movies based off MI movies with different characters. A Mission Impossible Universe as good as a Marvel Universe. I think it could happen with a movie for her character and one for Renner's character too. Too bad Bond, MI and Bourne film series are not in the same movie universe. A team up would be awesome. 

Looking forward to the next Bond film Spectre. Thank God Daniel Craig saved that franchise from cartoony mess to real action films.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Straight Outta Compton - 9/10
Great acting, script, and direction. It felt very genuine and I was moved by it.

Sinister 2 - 6/10
Very LOUD jump scares and plot was kind of weak. Good cast and interesting visuals though. 

Mad Max Fury Road - 8/10

Lots of non stop action in this one. If you like special effects this movie is for you. Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron are great as usual.

Edited by Miker
Mars..........or bust!
  • Like 1

Cupid Boy

San Andreas  2.5/10 ...There is nothing special about this movie ... 2012 rip off

Mad Max Fury Road - 8/10

Lots of non stop action in this one. If you like special effects this movie is for you. Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron are great as usual.

special effects ?

70 percent of  This movie action scenes  were filmed in real terms

San Andreas  2.5/10 ...There is nothing special about this movie ... 2012 rip off

special effects ?

70 percent of  This movie action scenes  were filmed in real terms

Real Terms? I saw a lot of special effects in the movie. As for the action you have to have actors play those. 

Mars..........or bust!

Predestination - 7/10

Interesting time travel movie that gets twisted somewhat at the end. Overall it is entertaining.

Mars..........or bust!

Bradley

55d6c3dcb76b9.jpg

Hitman: Agent 47 - 8.5/10

I know ratings for this movie have been quite low, but I really enjoyed the movie. I think Rupert Friend put a lot of effort into channelling the title character, Agent 47 was depicted in a very careful manner and certainly doesn't look like the usual protagonists in other action movies.

TheLonelyAssass

Last time i watched the avengers movie. I love this movie. This is best movie i ever watched. 10/10

Edited by TheLonelyAssass