💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

bionic

There wasn't one listed on Madonna Downloaded, what exactly is a vocal edit by the way? :P

It's like with Madonna remixes some of the time, they don't feature much of the vocals, so they create a 'vocal edit' that is like the usual song but using the remixed instrumental.

The best example of this is for Hung Up, the SDP Extended Dub and there is also the SDP Extended Vocal Mix.

Hope that makes sense. :P

I pulled out the Confessions tour CD to listen to blasting in my car. It's Madonnamazing. I hate that it's not every song from that tour, which was perfection. But the sound is so vibrant. The opening still takes my breath away and mixed with I Feel Love is magical. Her beefed up Like A Virgin rendition I loved. Jump was so good. I never listen to Lucky Star, but the mix with Hung Up sublety undulating beneath the melody made me fall in love with it. And the remix version of Let It Will Be is aural ecstasy. I can just visualize Madonna throwing herself all over the stage when listening. The sound production is amazing.

The whole opening and closing segment of the Confessions Tour are perfect.

buy bionic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

GlitterGrease

It's like with Madonna remixes some of the time, they don't feature much of the vocals, so they create a 'vocal edit' that is like the usual song but using the remixed instrumental.

The best example of this is for Hung Up, the SDP Extended Dub and there is also the SDP Extended Vocal Mix.

Hope that makes sense. :P

Thanks for the explanation!

Umm not trying to stir up anything but doesn't Born This Way sound perfect as the bridge part to Express Yourself? If it was originally written that way it would've sounded perfect. It fits so well.

Oh and apparently HQ audio from Milan is available from Madonnarama but it's from Rapidshare, good luck trying to get that :wtf: if somebody does, can they please share?

She should have called the tour "Select Hits Tour" :awesome:

Edited by xKorix

Brenda Meeks

I had the strangest Madonna dream last night.

She was doing Express Yourself on the tour and when she did the countdown for the breakdown before Born This Way, Gaga and her dancers were lifted on stage and they all did the dance. Then the two of them sang Born This Way, the rest of Express Yourself, and Madonna sang half of the She's Not Me section before Gaga changed it to "She's she. . . and I'm me". Then after the show they announced all the fighting and the similarities in BTW were planned out by the two of them from the beginning. Madonna told Gaga to do it purposefully and then she carried it to this.

It got me thinking, what if they really did some of it on purpose to see how fans/press would react or something? O_O

Guest theFuture

She was doing Express Yourself on the tour and when she did the countdown for the breakdown before Born This Way, Gaga and her dancers were lifted on stage and they all did the dance. Then the two of them sang Born This Way, the rest of Express Yourself, and Madonna sang half of the She's Not Me section before Gaga changed it to "She's she. . . and I'm me". Then after the show they announced all the fighting and the similarities in BTW were planned out by the two of them from the beginning. Madonna told Gaga to do it purposefully and then she carried it to this.

It got me thinking, what if they really did some of it on purpose to see how fans/press would react or something? O_O

This would seriously one of the best pop cultural moments in music history!

For the users on dimeadozen or any collectors in general, there are some soundboards and other very rare recordings.

I'd download them but I hit my 5 GB max and I refuse to seed :teehee:

GlitterGrease

That would be so amazing :cry:

:flutter: this would be almost as big as the brit x m kiss tbh.

MattyMonster

Oooold f@king hag! Hope she Getz aids and diez soon so every1 wil c dat mommy monster is da reel qween :nacho:

Oooold f@king hag! Hope she Getz aids and diez soon so every1 wil c dat mommy monster is da reel qween :nacho:

k :coffee:

MattyMonster

k :coffee:

Or in another words: 37 days till my MDNA date! :excited2::party: Finally gonna see the queen live :cry:

Or in another words: 37 days till my MDNA date! :excited2::party: Finally gonna see the queen live :cry:

:excited2: SO EXCITING! I have a long time till mine still :cry:

I'm not even going to see her. :cry:

Me either. We'll get a DVD and then I won't feel bad about spending $20 vs $2000