💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Ugh why is Bedtime Stories so underrated ?!

Very soft, chill music coming off the heels of Erotica, combined with a very harsh and dramatic look for Madonna. It's her most circumstantial album for me; either I'm in the right mood and I love it, or I'm not and it puts me to sleep.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

*Omg, Lola's eyes are giving me so much Madonna right now. God, I wanna her to take over her mother's legacy (mainly give this generation an Erotica era) so bad, but I doubt M would allow her.

*tumblr_m64h0ckAzL1qljse3o1_500.jpg

Innovative

Have any of you guys heard the remix of Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right"? It features Frozen in it and I never realized that was a Madonna song until I started paying attention to Madonna this year (I thought it was some vocals from some unknown singer). It's really good, I'll try to find it on YouTube and post it

The Power of Goodbye demo :cry: I should not be listening to this, take it away from me! haha

HausOfHarlow

Has anybody heard 'Confessions on a Dance Floor' bonus tracks Fighting Spirit and Super Pop? They're really good. Fighting Spirit has some good (but basic) drums, which is kinda unusual for this album. I posted some links below! Enjoy!

Super Pop:

Fighting Spirit:

MattyMonster

I remember someone having a link to some of her unreleased fan-remastered. Does anyone still have it? :ohno:

*Omg, Lola's eyes are giving me so much Madonna right now. God, I wanna her to take over her mother's legacy (mainly give this generation an Erotica era) so bad, but I doubt M would allow her.

*tumblr_m64h0ckAzL1qljse3o1_500.jpg

I'm waiting for her to go blond tbh. :nails:

HausOfHarlow

I remember someone having a link to some of her unreleased fan-remastered. Does anyone still have it? :ohno:

this

Do you think MAdonna's older kids, especially Lola, do you think MDNA + Celebration + Hard Candy + Confessions etc are on their iPods? Like do you think they listen to Madonna's music???

I'm waiting for her to go blond tbh. :nails:

omg, she will be a spitting image. it's like M's her mom and dad and just made her a complete copy.

this

Do you think MAdonna's older kids, especially Lola, do you think MDNA + Celebration + Hard Candy + Confessions etc are on their iPods? Like do you think they listen to Madonna's music???

I remember in an interview her saying they all have their fave Madonna songs...

GlitterGrease

Yeah, I think she said Lola liked the 80s stuff and Rocco liked Hard Candy

She has a really fine acting moment in that movie, the scene where she says "No, I'm not from Atlanta. / Don't worry, I'm nobody."

For the most part, I enjoy the movie, but her "accent" kind of gets in the way at times.

No, I mean the moment when she comes out the prison gates, she keeps jumping like a child and it REALLY made me think her character had some mental issue, but then she was just fine the rest of the movie, it was just that scene.

Also, I had to watch it on portuguese because I couldn't stand her voice but it's a great movie, I liked it, and I liked her acting too, apart from that specific part

HausOfHarlow

OMG that's so amazing.... Like that would be weird, listening to Erotica + Candy Shop + Gang Bang and such and it be your mom!!?

Do you think they have any Gaga music? :derpga:

Hollywood

OMG that's so amazing.... Like that would be weird, listening to Erotica + Candy Shop + Gang Bang and such and it be your mom!!?

Do you think they have any Gaga music? :derpga:

Well Madonna's been to TFB and she took Lola to TMB.

DrewStevens

Madonna stills being the queen but MDNA is pop ****. Girl Gone Wild is the best song but the rest is nothing. Silly lyrics, boring music, stupid moments against Gaga... I only like Gang Bang (after the dubstep brealdown), Turn Up The Radio (the demo is better and it's hello v.2), Masterpiece (it's good, but not perfect) & Best Friend (a little bit boring)

Well Madonna's been to TFB and she took Lola to TMB.

bet they won't be taking a trip to the BTWB. :teehee: