💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Lol @ Deadmau tweet

“You want to be ‘hip’ and ‘cool’ and ‘funky grandma’? Fine. It’s not my place to say you’re irrelevant. If you’re gonna come into my world, at least do it with a little more dignity. I understand she has millions more fans, and is way more successful than I’ll ever be. But it’s like talking about slavery at a ****ing blues concert. It’s inappropriate.â€

What do u guys think?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Deadmau tweet

“You want to be ‘hip’ and ‘cool’ and ‘funky grandma’? Fine. It’s not my place to say you’re irrelevant. If you’re gonna come into my world, at least do it with a little more dignity. I understand she has millions more fans, and is way more successful than I’ll ever be. But it’s like talking about slavery at a ****ing blues concert. It’s inappropriate.â€

What do u guys think?

Wasn't that Twitter feud months ago?

LipglossLuxury

Lol @ Deadmau tweet

What do u guys think?

Did you see the tweet where he apologized to her and came back kissing her ass and she fake forgave him?

Everyone can only dream of kissing her ass.

Lol @ Deadmau tweet

What do u guys think?

Excuse me? It's not even remotely the same. This comment is far more inappropriate than what Madonna said, really. She was making a joke, and I thought it was pretty damn funny. I mean, look at the crowd in that video. I'd bet 80% of them "knew Molly!"

Then again, I dislike Deadmaus and think he's probably just butthurt that his music is just starter electro for kids. You know, the part of the genre that nobody really takes seriously. :nails:

LipglossLuxury

Excuse me? It's not even remotely the same. This comment is far more inappropriate than what Madonna said, really. She was making a joke, and I thought it was pretty damn funny. I mean, look at the crowd in that video. I'd bet 80% of them "knew Molly!"

Then again, I dislike Deadmaus and think he's probably just butthurt that his music is just starter electro for kids. You know, the part of the genre that nobody really takes seriously. :nails:

I love you.

going to get I'm Breathless today, anyone have an opinion on that album?

*EXTREMELY UNDERRATED. :legend:

*I consider it an album, and hate when people don't. I can and have gotten into arguments about it

*It was a big part of my childhood. One of my mom's faves of Madge's and she played it all the time.

*Sooner or Later, Hanky Panky, What Can You Lose, MORE :legend:, and Vogue. All flawless.

*Well, except for I'm Going Bananas....... :smh: There are exceptions to every rule.

TheCheetahwings

I love "I'm Addicted" so much. :flutter: It kinda reminds me of Ray Of light in it's chorus, but still feels very much MDNA. :legend:

I love "I'm Addicted" so much. :flutter: It kinda reminds me of Ray Of light in it's chorus, but still feels very much MDNA. :legend:

Whaaaa, how does I'm Addicted remind you of RoL? It's way more techno-y and modern sounding than that album, lol. It's one of my favorites from the album, though. The "I need to dance" and MDNA MDMA chanting at the end get me everyyyytime. <3

BTW. serious question: why do people like Ray of Light (the album) sooo much? The only songs I think are really good are Frozen, The Power of Goodbye, Ray of Light and Drowned World. The rest just falls completely flat for me with melodies that aren't catchy, instrumentation that drags on endlessly and awkward beats. Shanti, Little Star, Mer Girl, Swim, ewwww. :/

I've tried to listen to the album a lot but I still coudn't sing you the melody of 3/4th of the songs on the album, whereas MDNA got stuck in my head after 2 listens for example.

Edited by ticktock

TheCheetahwings

Whaaaa, how does I'm Addicted remind you of RoL? It's way more techno-y and modern sounding than that album, lol. It's one of my favorites from the album, though. The "I need to dance" and MDNA MDMA chanting at the end get me everyyyytime. <3

Eh, it's not really the style of the song as much as the 'trance' style the chorus it has. But yeah I agree it's style is very modern.

I'm such a flop

I'm such a flop

Nonsense. :nails:

I compare I'm Addicted to "future lovers" and "impressive Instant" , but mostly FL. :nacho:

TheCheetahwings

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that see's some similarities

Another favorite off MDNA is Love Spent. The production is :legend:

*I consider it an album, and hate when people don't. I can and have gotten into arguments about it

*It was a big part of my childhood. One of my mom's faves of Madge's and she played it all the time.

*Sooner or Later, Hanky Panky, What Can You Lose, MORE :legend:, and Vogue. All flawless.

*Well, except for I'm Going Bananas....... :smh: There are exceptions to every rule.

Plus, interestingly enough, Madonna has said on multiple occasions that I'm Breathless is one of her favorite of her own albums which is kinda cool.

Completely off topic, but your avatar;

photo-267.jpg?_r=1339871318

so freaking adorable. :wub:

Plus, interestingly enough, Madonna has said on multiple occasions that I'm Breathless is one of her favorite of her own albums which is kinda cool.

:legend:

Completely off topic, but your avatar;

photo-267.jpg?_r=1339871318

so freaking adorable. :wub:

:wub: D'awwwwww.

I have a soft spot for that album too. Maybe it's because I stan so hard for the Blond Ambition Tour, but I absolutely love "Now I'm Following You," "Sooner or Later," and "Hanky Panky."

"Back In Business" and "More" are also a lot of fun. I agree that "I'm Going Bananas" is the weakest track, though. I'll never understand why she thought it was a good idea to add that one to the Girlie Show setlist. It's so awkward there! :flop: