series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the writers succeeded in completely confusing the **** out of me. :pray:

6 seasons in, 128 episodes later and only TWO episodes away from the big reveal, I feel like I know less than after watching the pilot. 

I went from having a couple of suspects to everyone being a suspect and now I finally give up  - I have no idea who the **** is A anymore.

Whatever comes in 2 weeks will be a huge surprise because at this point, Marlene's A could mean anything! :lolly:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Hecturr

6 seasons in, 128 episodes later and only TWO episodes away from the big reveal, I feel like I know less than after watching the pilot. 

I went from having a couple of suspects to everyone being a suspect and now I finally give up  - I have no idea who the **** is A anymore.

Whatever comes in 2 weeks will be a huge surprise because at this point, Marlene's A could mean anything! :lolly:

i am sooooooooooo excited for these next two episodes.

it'll either mean more pll after season 7 or that season 7 is the end.

Highway10

imagine if Lady Gaga was A this whole time thats why Marlene keeps promoting ha on Twitter and in the show :lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

imagine if Lady Gaga was A this whole time thats why Marlene keeps promoting ha on Twitter and in the show :lmao:

say what :what:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

idk what to believe anymore ... :saladga:

just read a theory about Mona being Charles all this time :saladga:

I just want the episode to come already ... can't wait anymore ... I'm both excited and ready to be disappointed and drag Merlene's ass at the same time :lolly:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Is it possible that the Bethany link is that when Ali was burned as a child, Mrs D., with the help(or subsequent knowledge) of pediatric nurse Marion Cavanaugh, was switched with Bethany: Ali is living Bethany's life. Like the plot in the books, but they're not sisters. Could Charles have been at Radley with his own sister- or is that just a crazy thought? We haven't seen Bethany's face so she may be scarred. 

DIS THEORY

Caesium

Is it possible that the Bethany link is that when Ali was burned as a child, Mrs D., with the help(or subsequent knowledge) of pediatric nurse Marion Cavanaugh, was switched with Bethany: Ali is living Bethany's life. Like the plot in the books, but they're not sisters. Could Charles have been at Radley with his own sister- or is that just a crazy thought? We haven't seen Bethany's face so she may be scarred. 

DIS THEORY

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: 

The amount of theories I've read over the past couple of weeks....but I kinda love this :giveup: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: 

The amount of theories I've read over the past couple of weeks....but I kinda love this :giveup: 

It could be why Red Coat wore the Alison mask. She was wearing the face of the person she would be if she wasn't disfigured. 

:pray: Have we figured out PLL, ya'll? 

I can already see Red Coat taking off her Alison mask and revealing a blonde with a burned face being like "My name is Alison DiLaurentis and you know nothing, b---hes!" :shocked:

Highway10

It could be why Red Coat wore the Alison mask. She was wearing the face of the person she would be if she wasn't disfigured. 

:pray: Have we figured out PLL, ya'll? 

I can already see Red Coat taking off her Alison mask and revealing a blonde with a burned face being like "My name is Alison DiLaurentis and you know nothing, b---hes!" :shocked:

maybe thats why she's not in the opening scene :udidnt:

maybe thats why she's not in the opening scene :udidnt:

:shocked:

"Oh, honey. You didn't even know me when you knew me!" - "Alison" DiLaurentis

And what if "Alison" killed Alison aka "Bethany"?

tumblr_mk4eu3Lx5e1rcl84fo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m8o856Ig2U1qmuesuo1_500.gif

Charles is out to get "Alison" because she killed his sister! 

:deadbanana:

Highway10

:shocked:

"Oh, honey. You didn't even know me when you knew me!" - "Alison" DiLaurentis

And what if "Alison" killed Alison aka "Bethany"?

tumblr_mk4eu3Lx5e1rcl84fo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m8o856Ig2U1qmuesuo1_500.gif

Charles is out to get "Alison" because she killed his sister! 

:deadbanana:

have you noticed lately Alison has gained a little weight? :shocked: 

have you noticed lately Alison has gained a little weight? :shocked: 

Yes. She posted on Instagram that she had serious medical problems that caused the weight gain. :( 

Highway10

Yes. She posted on Instagram that she had serious medical problems that caused the weight gain. :( 

is it something due to Lactose Intolerance maybe? 

Archived