💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

Delete

*random nonsense

The following response will be given to you based on the order and content of your paragraphs. 

Paragraph One: I am currently looking for the interview and will send you a direct quote at my earliest convenience. Oh, and no, little one, I was not referring to the top five episodes (as ranked by Marlene) to watch before the season five finale as a reference. I believe in real receipts. 

Paragraph Two: Perhaps, sis, you lack some reading comprehension skills. In no way did I ever say or imply that Collin was lying about Wren being his flat mate. I simply suggested that because Collin CONFIRMED Wren was out of town at the present time, he could be in America, further preparing the Dollhouse and the girls abduction. Oh, since we want to sloppy with our research, did you know that Julian Morris's (Wren) latest and only project at the time, "Hand of God" wrapped FIVE weeks ago. According to alloy entertainment (the production company) "Game Over, Charles" was starting filming on June 9th and finished on June 18th. The best part is, Julian's schedule was free since the first day of shooting lovely! Considering the "A" reveal will most likely come at the end of the episode, it's not like they would need him for long. So, he could have showed up at ANY point in time to film a few scenes, just like your precious Vanessa Ray. :) 

Paragraph Three: The most hypocritical part of your statement lies within the plot point of season four. Didn't Ezra Fitz, who appeared to have never met Alison and was only guilty of showing up at her funeral, become Alison's creepy ex love -fling who wrote a book about her? Hmm, seems like your statement is invalid. Just because you can find the 50 connections that the shows BIGGEST RED HERRING has to the DiLaurentis family means NOTHING. I mean if you want to get catty about it, just take a look at this image, and I'll let you conceptualize the possibilities. 
2v0byv6.jpg

Paragraph Four: "A" hasn't used d--gs? Bahahahaha. That is where you are wrong...again. Season three episode one, "Big A" uses prescription grade narcotics to wipe out Emily's memory of "that night"? Also, what about the time "Big A" gives Spencer a whole prescription bottle of Adderall? Oh, not to mention the medicines needed to treat six girls in an underground complex in case of sickness or injury. Sounds like supplies that only a doctor could receive. 

Paragraph Five: Are you kidding me? Lol. You are using a QUOTE FROM NOEL KHAN from a time when Big A wasn't even A yet, as an answer to the gender. Hahahahaha. I could overlook some of the things you said but that takes the cake. Lol. I've already given you a very logical tie in to Red Coat (Wrens helper/decoy or stand alone Villian unrelated to A). No further comment. 

Call me when Wren is revealed, Sis. ? -A

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cecebons are the worst.

I personally believe it's neither Wren or Cece.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Caesium

The following response will be given to you based on the order and content of your paragraphs. 

Paragraph One: I am currently looking for the interview and will send you a direct quote at my earliest convenience. Oh, and no, little one, I was not referring to the top five episodes (as ranked by Marlene) to watch before the season five finale as a reference. I believe in real receipts. 

Paragraph Two: Perhaps, sis, you lack some reading comprehension skills. In no way did I ever say or imply that Collin was lying about Wren being his flat mate. I simply suggested that because Collin CONFIRMED Wren was out of town at the present time, he could be in America, further preparing the Dollhouse and the girls abduction. Oh, since we want to sloppy with our research, did you know that Julian Morris's (Wren) latest and only project at the time, "Hand of God" wrapped FIVE weeks ago. According to alloy entertainment (the production company) "Game Over, Charles" was starting filming on June 9th and finished on June 18th. The best part is, Julian's schedule was free since the first day of shooting lovely! Considering the "A" reveal will most likely come at the end of the episode, it's not like they would need him for long. So, he could have showed up at ANY point in time to film a few scenes, just like your precious Vanessa Ray. :) 

Paragraph Three: The most hypocritical part of your statement lies within the plot point of season four. Didn't Ezra Fitz, who appeared to have never met Alison and was only guilty of showing up at her funeral, become Alison's creepy ex love -fling who wrote a book about her? Hmm, seems like your statement is invalid. Just because you can find the 50 connections that the shows BIGGEST RED HERRING has to the DiLaurentis family means NOTHING. I mean if you want to get catty about it, just take a look at this image, and I'll let you conceptualize the possibilities. 
2v0byv6.jpg

Paragraph Four: "A" hasn't used d--gs? Bahahahaha. That is where you are wrong...again. Season three episode one, "Big A" uses prescription grade narcotics to wipe out Emily's memory of "that night"? Also, what about the time "Big A" gives Spencer a whole prescription bottle of Adderall? Oh, not to mention the medicines needed to treat six girls in an underground complex in case of sickness or injury. Sounds like supplies that only a doctor could receive. 

Paragraph Five: Are you kidding me? Lol. You are using a QUOTE FROM NOEL KHAN from a time when Big A wasn't even A yet, as an answer to the gender. Hahahahaha. I could overlook some of the things you said but that takes the cake. Lol. I've already given you a very logical tie in to Red Coat (Wrens helper/decoy or stand alone Villian unrelated to A). No further comment. 

Call me when Wren is revealed, Sis. ? -A

Don't be pressed that my "random nonsense" is more evidence than you have for Wren being A :smh: and have fun looking for that interview sis because it doesn't exist :lmao: 

We could argue back and forth until the show ends. I get that you think Wren's A, I don't. I can't see a motive or logical way they could have him as A. To me, CeCe is the clearest way they could tie all the loose ends up. 

But your statement that whoever is playing A wouldn't have to be on set for long isn't true. We're getting A's whole backstory and throwbacks to scenes from previous seasons from a different angle showing A in the finale so whoever is playing A is going to have the pivotal role. It's not just gonna be CeCe popping in like "Oh yeah I was A because you guys are twats bye" scene :lmao: 

And whoever Red Coat is IS A. Hence her standing by the grave "that night". Direct quote from Emily - "she's the one in charge". From Mona - "they have to understand that SHE'S in charge". Mona was speaking to Big A and it was clearly a woman due to Mona constantly referring to her as 'she'. 

And bye @ you using an image from season 1. They hadn't even planned who Big A was yet so it's completely irrelevant :lmao: 

Enjoy the final 6 weeks of Wren theories until GodCe claims her throne.

tumblr_mu04k81uz41rrdwmio4_250.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Hecturr

The most deluded thing I've ever heard. 

"Big A" who took over the game from Mona in Season Three, is a guy. His name, during the early stages of his Childhood was Charles DiLaurentis, but later, after faking his death he became Wren Kingston. However, during his reign as "Big A" he refered to himself as either Varjak or Charles to avoid the revealing of his new identity Wren...which the residents of Rosewood have come to known. 

The 3rd Red Coat (Ali and Cece are the other two) and or the Black Widow, is either one of two things: A member of Charles's A-Team who served as a decoy to distract Mona and the girls from the real Big A (Wren), OR a separate woman with her own agenda who is working against "A" and the girls. That person is most likely Melissa Hastings, Sara Harvey (Who is sired to Wren/Charles after being his captive for so long), or Leslie Stone (Who is actually Bethany Young). 

if les is bethany im quitting life

Prismatic

I'm here for Queen Cece to be exposed as Red Coat (the evil and third one. She took over the game in season 3 and was active until season 5, that's when her lover, aka Big A, aka Wren took over as Charles). I'm also here for Queen Melissa exposed as Black Widow (was she BW bad? Did she (or he) ever try to hurt the liars?).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Versace

Ok I am 100% sure one or more of these is Big A or is somehow involved in no certain order

Guys: Wren, Toby, Jason

Girls: Cece , Melissa

I mean at this point of the show I should be debating between 2 characters not 5 , by episode 9 I hope I am able to figure it out. I didn't include Cece and Melissa previously and was excited that i was down to three. But then the latest episode comes out and Bam and you get this idea that Charles is A can mean A is A because of Charles (avenging him basically) and the idea of Black Widow , Red Coat and A being the same person.

Tbh I wouldn't mind any of them being A ,except for Jason (the actor is damn hot) but his character on the show is boring makes me yawn tbh. Personally Toby has the strongest motive out of everyone on the show, all 5 girls were responsible to sending him to juvie and you cant help but feel the girls are somehow involved in his mother's death well maybe Alison only.

Antidote

oh thanks for reminding ... I would have had a good 5 minutes wondering who d f is that when the episode airs :smh:

It's so sad that we have to remind each other who the characters are, it shows that people become inportant who haven't been there for five seasons :laughga:

I trust the writers, because after all I love this show, but sometimes they're a damn mess :duck:

Antidote

Don't be pressed that my "random nonsense" is more evidence than you have for Wren being A :smh: and have fun looking for that interview sis because it doesn't exist :lmao: 

We could argue back and forth until the show ends. I get that you think Wren's A, I don't. I can't see a motive or logical way they could have him as A. To me, CeCe is the clearest way they could tie all the loose ends up. 

But your statement that whoever is playing A wouldn't have to be on set for long isn't true. We're getting A's whole backstory and throwbacks to scenes from previous seasons from a different angle showing A in the finale so whoever is playing A is going to have the pivotal role. It's not just gonna be CeCe popping in like "Oh yeah I was A because you guys are twats bye" scene :lmao: 

And whoever Red Coat is IS A. Hence her standing by the grave "that night". Direct quote from Emily - "she's the one in charge". From Mona - "they have to understand that SHE'S in charge". Mona was speaking to Big A and it was clearly a woman due to Mona constantly referring to her as 'she'. 

And bye @ you using an image from season 1. They hadn't even planned who Big A was yet so it's completely irrelevant :lmao: 

Enjoy the final 6 weeks of Wren theories until GodCe claims her throne.

tumblr_mu04k81uz41rrdwmio4_250.gif

Have to agree, Cece is the most logical answer after all the stuff that happened at the lodge and then when Jessica DiLaurentis bought the clothes for someone, for her I think...

I see all the references on the show with birds and doctors, pointing to Wren, but after all it appears so random. Like when people say Aria wears a shirt with kisses on, and A writes "kisses", oh she has to be A.

Cece is the one who has connections to everything: to the night Ali disappeared, the lodge fire, Wilden's dead, Jessica's dead, has been at the ice ball where the pictures from the dollhouse were taken, has been working for Ezra getting a lot of money to tell about A...

she would be the biggest red herring ever if she's not A. Maybe it turns out that she's just helping Ali, who knows, I actually don't want her to be A, but we should all accept there's a big chance it could be happening

Pure Adrenaline

I trust the writers

:neyde::neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Antidote

:neyde::neyde:

I didn't mean it like "I trust them they're so honest with us".... Marlene is the biggest liar ever....(and on top of that I think she does it for fame tbh....she could just keep answers to herself if it's necessary for the show. But I feel like she loves the increasing twitter followers and the attention she gets, so she talks to them and lies instead of saying "Can't answer that" :fail: )

I meant it more like I trust them that the reveal and story behind everything will be exciting. We all have to admit even tho it's annoying how they never answer any questions on the show, yet we're still here...we can't let go of the show obviously...

Pure Adrenaline

We all have to admit even tho it's annoying how they never answer any questions on the show, yet we're still here...we can't let go of the show obviously...

Should I be honest here.....the reason why I'm still watching this show is because I spend too long time for it to gave up right now ... kinda like with the vampire diaries which I only watch is because I watched it since the begining and even if has been flop since S3 I still watch it + PLL wont have more seasons so I have been watching for so long I would bare one more szn

as for the writers ...  Ithink they become writers while writing those series :neyde: like if someone print the scripts for those 6 season and read it in one breath would think that this is the most pointless and unconecnted plot ever :neyde:

Antidote

Should I be honest here.....the reason why I'm still watching this show is because I spend too long time for it to gave up right now ... kinda like with the vampire diaries which I only watch is because I watched it since the begining and even if has been flop since S3 I still watch it + PLL wont have more seasons so I have been watching for so long I would bare one more szn

as for the writers ...  Ithink they become writers while writing those series :neyde: like if someone print the scripts for those 6 season and read it in one breath would think that this is the most pointless and unconecnted plot ever :neyde:

yeah I understand that. When you put so much time into something you just want to know after all these years how it ends. Have to say I was lucky, I didn't find out about PLL until the beginning of 2014! That was when the show aired on free television here in Germany. I have no idea at all what took them so damn long. You could watch it on Pay TV wayyy earlier but I don't have that, that's why I didn't know about the show lol this means I only invested a year in the show.

The plot is a mess. I hate it how they start things (like the thing about Varjak) and then suddenly they cut it completely like nothing ever happened and start a new storyline about something else....and as a viewer you're like ummmm excuse me??? :saladga:

Highway10

I read online that someone could be writing a book just like Once Upon a Time :udidnt: maybe thats why they cant find out who A is....:shocked:

Pure Adrenaline

I read online that someone could be writing a book just like Once Upon a Time :udidnt: maybe thats why they cant find out who A is....:shocked:

:lmao:

Archived