series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

Wait, I was watching the episode of Mona's death, so was it Cece that kidnapped her? When she said "It's you", does it mean she knew Cece was A all this time? And how many blondes was at Mona's house 1 or 2 (Cece and/or Sara?). Someone please help me. 

Yeah in an interview Marlene confirmed Charlotte was the one who attacked her and then took her to the dollhouse. I don't remember Mona saying "It's you" she just gasped when she saw whoever it was? Marlene said Charlotte was wearing a balaclava so Mona wouldn't have known who it was. They haven't confirmed how many blondes were in Mona's house but I'm assuming it was just Charlotte.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Versace

Guys it wasn't a perfect ending but they actually planned this a long time ago. It was not a last min thing, here see for yourself, plot holes aside it SHOULD be Cece.

It's just that her motive was rubbish lol 

• 2 weeks later...
yASSsss

ugh,i watched the mid season finale last night and i'm so disappointed :fail: .what were they thinking? :wtf: ...her reasons were so lame :wtf: ...

not to mention i didn't even get the whole plot ..so much confusion :emma: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Guys it wasn't a perfect ending but they actually planned this a long time ago. It was not a last min thing, here see for yourself, plot holes aside it SHOULD be Cece.

It's just that her motive was rubbish lol 

I think originally she was supposed to be Bethany's twin and other people were supposed to be on the A Team (Wren, Melissa, Ezra, etc) but they changed the story too many times and in the end went with the Charles/Charlotte thing without checking for plot holes.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• 1 month later...
Teal Ambition

The new opening for season 6B: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Watch the first 4mins of Season 6B premiere:

Side note: The Washington, DC background looks so terribly fake :deadbanana:

SPOILERS:

As for Aria, Hale revealed that she’s become a publisher. “She takes a left turn and falls in love with writing,” Hale said, adding that fans will find out exactly what was behind that longing look.

Hanna has spent some time traveling the world, and has now moved to New York to get into the fashion world, “like Devil Wears Prada,” Benson said.

Emily has attended Pepperdine University and is now bartending, at least from what we know thus far. “She moves away, too, and I think out of all the girls her time away is probably the hardest,” Mitchell said. “She goes through some things during those five years.” (And there’s a chance Paige could be a part of those things considering she, too, lives in California.)

Of course, the Liars’ separation won’t last long when Ali asks all of them to return to Rosewood. But don’t expect them to have stayed in touch over the years. “They’ll always be in each other’s lives … it’s complicated,” Hale said.

-Pieterse says fans should expect “a totally different show — new story, new secrets, new lies.”
-Expect a few surprise returns to Rosewood.
-There’s more to Charlotte’s story coming after the jump
-Speaking to the final scene in the season 6A finale, King said fans will find out who “he” is in 6B, though we won’t see that scene again — and therefore get the full story — until season 7.

Pretty Little Liars returns January 12 at 8 p.m. ET on Freeform (previously ABC Spark)

Teal Ambition

PLL returns Tuesday, November 24th at 8pm for a special episode.

11201811_10153160120995233_6742446238436

Archived