💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

RivingtonRebel

Her vocals on TXF >>>

Kinda disappointed they didn't talk to her at the end, but i guess she was wet lol

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RivingtonRebel

Lost In Paradise = No Love Allowed > Phresh Out The Runway = Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary > Pour It Up = Jump > Right Now = Diamonds > Nobodies Business > Stay = What Now = Loveeeeeee Song > Numb >>> Get It Over With

This b---h is as creative and talented as a refigerator magnet. Just a lame product for superficial people with low to none standards. Ugh.

Silver Keith

This b---h is as creative and talented as a refigerator magnet. Just a lame product for superficial people with low to none standards. Ugh.

It's okay to say your opinion, but this is a fan thread.

Okay but this is a fan thread, if you don't like her then don't come here.

I don't think she'll pull off a #1 in the US.

Pink's album was at the top of the iTunes Charts for half the week and every store I went to was barely selling Unapologetic because only one or two copies had been bought

It's okay to say your opinion, but this is a fan thread.

Okay but this is a fan thread, if you don't like her then don't come here.

I'm not a Rihanna fan, and I think she's a manufactured crap artist that used to have decent songs. Still, I, too, come into the thread, and I do LISTEN to her music to see if she's gone back to her old ways.

P.S. She hasn't.

My name isn't Timmers

• Mills locked this topic

Archived