đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

they are good and a quick update

i just finished the third book and HOL....... LEE.......... FUK............ ING......... SHYT...........

i cant wait for next season  :dead:  if HBO stays true to the books this will be an amazing season

Really!?  You have really got me pumped for next season then.  I love that feeling you can really only get from books.  They allow for much more imagination and thought.   Movies and TV shows are really just ancillary.

:giggle:

I need to find out what all this giggling is about!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

steven1992

I've got season one on DVD and really enjoyed it, gonna rewatch it then order season two.

Was pleased to hear that Hannah Murray (Cassie from 'Skins') is in the series as Gilly, I like her :)

Lion Heart

Here's a Season 3 deleted scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMXJlUIQP94

Edited by Video Guy
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I've got season one on DVD and really enjoyed it, gonna rewatch it then order season two.

Was pleased to hear that Hannah Murray (Cassie from 'Skins') is in the series as Gilly, I like her :)

chris is in it too (i forget his real name)

Killer Queen216

they are good and a quick update

i just finished the third book and HOL....... LEE.......... FUK............ ING......... SHYT...........

i cant wait for next season  :dead:  if HBO stays true to the books this will be an amazing season

I'm late to join this convo but I'm on A Feast for Crows (fourth book) and I can empathize... ASOS is Soooooo deliciously good. I cannot wait for the second half of ASOS to play out on season 4!!! AFFC is slow in comparison (think Gaga trying to top TFM era- not an easy task) but I'm still so obsessed and attached to what will happen with the story lines. Especially Dany- will she dominate Westeros??? And Jon Snuhhhh... He (...and Arya, Tyrion, and Jaime...) are my fave book characters (even though he knows nuthinnnn).

Killer Queen216

Oh, I know.  I was devastated.  I was saying, Oh no, oh no, as I was watching it unfold.  :(

Ugh I'm so late to this thread (and everything in my life, tbh).

I read the 3rd book right before the 3rd season came out and my boyfriend is not a reader. He witnessed me scream in agony during the Red Wedding chapter, told through Catelyn's perspective. It is absolutely heartbreaking. I then threw the book down and didn't pick it up for 3 days. Then I gulped the rest of the book down (500+ pages) in about 3 days. It gets better! And worse, then better, then worse... Just about sums up GoT! But yes, the episode delivered in terms of that scene!!! My boyfriend turned to me and said, "WTF, this is why you threw the book!?"

• 1 year later...
Lion Heart

I'm going to close this one. Someone bumped the older version. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Lion Heart locked this topic