πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

oh ok- the books have really neat covers too! At the end, the books have this glossary that tells you what charatcers are on which House and what their banner is (this is important).

The age difference is a bit awkward. In the books, Robb is a 15 year old boy who has to quickly learn how to become a man; Daenerys is a 13 year old girl being sold off to some grown man; and Jon is about 14 I believe- but try not to pay attention to those numers lol- diffeent time periods. But the books is so worth the investment- granted- there were a few times when I felt like giving up, but really the books just help you understand the whole series much- much better.

But seriously- what is wrong with that b---h- s-x with your own TWIN and NEPHEW??? next thing I now she makes out with her own son.. oh wait...- jk- ......well idk yet- :ohno:

In other Important News, I need more COCK on the next season please. No I don't want to see that old fat guys long dick- give me Jon's, Robb's, Jaime's, Gendry's, Jorah's, Loras', Renly's or hell even Joffrey's cock please and I'll be happy :nails:

just think about all that Foreskin :flutter:

Oh, wow. I had no idea about the glossary.. that sounds really cool.

Is this the book you're talking about or the one with HBO's Ned Stark on the cover?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553103547

Daenerys being 13.. ew.. that's just horrible.

How come there were a few times you almost gave up on the book?

Agreed on the more cocks. :twist:

The woman nakedness to male nakedness is so off balance, but then again it is HBO.. x-x;

I had to pretty much mute that whole lesbian scene with Little Finger because those moans were too loud and it would definitely sound like **** at 2 in the morning.. :sweat:

I read that a lot of people complained about that scene, but not because of homophobe reasons, but because it was completely unnecessary and not in the book.

It's going to be interesting to see how it turns out because I think I saw that the author still needs to write 2 more books, but he takes 5 years per book. The show is definitely going to catch up to the book series then.. hm.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

There were times when I felt like giving up mainly because of Jon Snow's chapters... they were just... so.... boring compared to the others. In Book 1, the most interestring Chapters belong to Tyrion and Daenerys; In Book 2, so far I've been enjoying Catelyn's and Bran's chapters the most- Daenerys is just.... there.

Yea the Littlefinger scene with the lesbians was just like: :huh: wtf is this- praying for more cock.

the problem is that the show is pretty expensive to create- so that will determine whether or not the show will continue. They received "ok" ratings for a new series and it has won a couple of awards including 2 Emmys and others. So unless this next season can bring in better ratings and some good amount of critical reception, I am afraid that GoT will end in S2 :cry:

That and the battle scenes will be too expensive so now I'm concerned for the show's future :ohno:

Edited by King
β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

If the series ends at season 2, that would suck so so much. :cry: Everywhere I see people talking about the show (and who have read the books), they can't wait for the third season. It'll easily be the most interesting.

Clash of Kings is my least favourite book in the series (I still really like it though) and I hope lots of people will tune into it. The show needs to make it to the end.

:grr:

Lion Heart

If the series ends at season 2, that would suck so so much. :cry: Everywhere I see people talking about the show (and who have read the books), they can't wait for the third season. It'll easily be the most interesting.

Clash of Kings is my least favourite book in the series (I still really like it though) and I hope lots of people will tune into it. The show needs to make it to the end.

:grr:

oh really- I'm still shocked at all the twists that have happened so far- damn this makes me want to rush with the reading and start A Storm of Swords already- quite a lot of Fans have called it one of the best.

Lion Heart

:cry:

Well, you could buy that book, but trust me, there are cheaper books out there. The one with Ned Stark's cover is the one I have because that's the one that Target had; it cost me like 6 bucks.

There were times when I felt like giving up mainly because of Jon Snow's chapters... they were just... so.... boring compared to the others. In Book 1, the most interestring Chapters belong to Tyrion and Daenerys; In Book 2, so far I've been enjoying Catelyn's and Bran's chapters the most- Daenerys is just.... there.

Yea the Littlefinger scene with the lesbians was just like: :huh: wtf is this- praying for more cock.

the problem is that the show is pretty expensive to create- so that will determine whether or not the show will continue. They received "ok" ratings for a new series and it has won a couple of awards including 2 Emmys and others. So unless this next season can bring in better ratings and some good amount of critical reception, I am afraid that GoT will end in S2 :cry:

There's also another problem.... it's going to be really difficult for Tyrion to carry the whole show on his own- Bran, Sansa, and Arya are still fairly young; Daenerys doesn't get that much time; Theon and Robb are still not considered "main" characters; Jon Snow is just not interesting... so they will need to "build up" another character to fill in the gap that Ned Stark left behind. Maybe Stannis will fill that up- but idk... That and the battle scenes will be too expensive so now I'm concerned for the show's future :ohno:

Aw, not too much Daenerys character development in the second book as there was in the first? That's a shame.. she's awesome.

The show might be expensive, but I'm sure that they won't run themselves into a hole with having to cancel because of budgets. At least I hope they're smarter than that..

I thought GoT had a huge positive response as it got renewed for season 2 after just the first episode aired?

Also, just saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hSp46jcDxI

looks good. :)

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Well, if I'm not mistaken, HBO had a previous show "Rome" and that was canceled early on because the production cost was just too much. And in Book 3 of GoT, there's a lot of battle scenes going on from what I've heard, and battle scenes are really expensive to fund for so.... I'm praying that Season 2 gets really great ratings and critical reception so the show could continue.

Daenerys has a total of 5 chapters in the 2nd book, compared to the 10 she had in the first so she will definitely get less screen time.

Damn- I'm trying not to get too excited for Season 2 already :sweat:

oh really- I'm still shocked at all the twists that have happened so far- damn this makes me want to rush with the reading and start A Storm of Swords already- quite a lot of Fans have called it one of the best.

I still really like it, though! The second half of the book was really nice and it definitely has lots of twists and turns that made me :shocked: But, after reflecting on the series upon finishing Dance with Dragons, the second book was the one I remembered the least. Every book had some really memorable moments or aspects ... but I just couldn't remember almost anything that happened in Clash of Kings.

The third book was a lot more interesting, and definitely has some scenes that I just can NOT wait to see done in the show. I still remember really loving the opening chapter to the book so so much. I wish I could say more. :shutup:

Lion Heart

I see.

I'm like on page 700 on the second book- I'm trying not to rush it through!

I need to rewatch the tv series again- now that I have a much better tv :kirill:

Lion Heart

Game of Thrones will be shown tomorrow night on HBO television (9 PM CENTRAL; check your local listings) - dont miss out ! :woot:

First 2 episodes will be airing- so if you're curious about the show, don't miss out ! :)

Edited by King

Lion Heart

George R. R. Martin- the author of The Game of Thrones series: :dies:

gameofthrones.jpg

Edited by King

*tumblr_lqdshogsjv1qbk7lno1_500.gif

*Anyone else a fan of this epic HBO series?

If you love anything associated with the Medieval Eras then You'ld love this show. It takes a couple of tries to truly understand what is going on but once you get it- you just can't wait to see what happens next.

Corruption, Backstabbing, Incest, Conspiracies - dominate this show :worship:

The Epic Intro Video

*Its an HBO series (new- came out in mid-April of this year). Check local listings for the Show

Its a little complicated mainly because of the many characters that are in the show, but once you understand the basics and know who is who, the show just falls into pieces.

*Anyone who isn't one of us is an enemy

That show looks awesome.

Lion Heart

That show looks awesome.

Hey :)

if you have time, give the show a try! It airs (tonight) Dec 26: on HBO at 9 PM central [check the guide]- they will show the first two episodes so this is the perfect time to begin watching :)

--------------------------

This looks cool:

tumblr_logdlrq9s31qawxnko12_250.giftumblr_logdlrq9s31qawxnko8_250.gif

tumblr_logdlrq9s31qawxnko10_250.giftumblr_logdlrq9s31qawxnko11_250.giftumblr_logdlrq9s31qawxnko9_250.giftumblr_logdlrq9s31qawxnko7_250.gif

*UPDATED THE FRONT PAGE.

Edited by King

George R. R. Martin- the author of The Game of Thrones series: :dies:

gameofthrones.jpg

I don't get it. :mellow:

-------

^ I can post DL links to the episodes if you want. :awesome:

HBO is expensive. :coffee:

and I don't have cable box :cry:

Edited by Miss Boogie

Lion Heart

I don't get it. mellow.png

-------

^ I can post DL links to the episodes if you want. :awesome:

HBO is expensive. :coffee:

and I don't have cable box :cry:

Oh trust me.... the more you read the books, the more sense the joke will make. wink.png

Download links? As long as they're "safe" (im a flop :flop:) feel free to post them here :)

In other News..

*"Game of ThronesΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ Richard Madden [Robb Stark] Makes Scruffy Gay Love. Woof!"

http://www.queerty.c...0110818/sirens/

^ Its about some tv show he starred in recently- where he portrayed a gay character and made out wiith a handful of men-not a fan of some of those pics though :flop:

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic