Lion Heart

Featured Posts

tumblr_m4cskv1VeU1rpndsuo1_400.giftumblr_m4cskv1VeU1rpndsuo2_400.gif

Haha, I gifed that!

tumblr_m4eavvaI9u1qfjlbzo1_r6_500.gif

tumblr_m4eavvaI9u1qfjlbzo2_r1_500.gif

http://monsterbadkid.tumblr.com/post/23507057500

Really good episode.

The previews for next week's episode makes it look really really epic! Really can't wait until Sunday!

Asha > Theon

Cersei looked so accomplished during the "I have your *****" scene. Poor thing.. but I was so happy that it wasn't Shae.

If you told me while I was watching season 1 that next season I would be rooting for the Lannisters I would think you're crazy.

but *waves Team Lannister bannister*

Maybe because of Tyrion and others who don't deserve to die.. like Tommen, but yes. Also because I don't want Stannis on that throne.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

Loved the first scene Theon and Yara in the opening. Yara is so wise woman and I can see why their father choose Yara to lead the army for the Iron Islander. I have no idea what's going on the end of the episode does Theon knew two little Starks boys are actually alive?

tumblr_m4cv0h3W3g1qb7e66o1_500.png

Theon knows that Bran and Rickon are alive since the two children he burned are not B and R. And lol @ that pic :dies:

Asha > Theon

If you told me while I was watching season 1 that next season I would be rooting for the Lannisters I would think you're crazy.

but *waves Team Lannister bannister*

Maybe because of Tyrion and others who don't deserve to die.. like Tommen, but yes. Also because I don't want Stannis on that throne.

Hmm.... it's more complex than that for me: each side has their own ambitions; each side wants to gain power or keep the power they already posses; and each side wants to win... and the vast majority of these characters are so complex, or change drastically as the story progresses, so it becomes really difficult to "side" with or against some of these characters..

I'm really loving Yara Greyjoy! In the books she pissed me off, but HBO Yara has won me over. :golfclap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Alijandro

Still not sure about how I feel about them resolving the whole B&R thing this early, but if it's anything like S1 the final ep will probably be digging into SoS a bit.

Looking forward to next week! The YouTube previews look great, but inevitably slightly disappointing to those who are expecting it to be the scale it was in the books. The raining arrows looks great though, still keen to see how they show the wildfire and chain ( if at all).

Just realized that since they killed Irri, there won't be the lesbian scene next season :( was looking forward to it

Lion Heart

Just realized that since they killed Irri, there won't be the lesbian scene next season :( was looking forward to it

Maybe Ros will make her way to Qarth and find Dany- there's hope. :)

The Un-Unofficial Words of the Great Houses of Westeros

Stark: **** the Easy Way

Greyjoys: We Disturb a Ton of ****

Tully: Can We All Get Along So You Don't Fight On My Land

Arryn: We're Not Crazy

Lannister: Throwing Shade All Over the Place

Tyrell: We're Gay and We Know it

Baratheon: We Will Fight Everyone, Even Each Other

Martell: Yes We Do Exist, So Watch Out.

Targaryen: Bitch, You Best Respect

MORE FUN STUFF IN TEH SPOILER YALL:

tumblr_m3av6cNmpL1qa4ihzo1_400.png

tumblr_m3av6cNmpL1qa4ihzo2_400.png

tumblr_m2awrmKV6f1qfs0hxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxb7pwFSkd1qb2db5o2_250.jpgtumblr_lxb7pwFSkd1qb2db5o1_250.gif

Words_of_House_Lannister.JPG.scaled500.jpg

tumblr_ll4vxtpnCg1qk5hbyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m343weqv241r4ydzn.jpg

Edited by King

Lion Heart

Episode 8 Ratings:

The latest episode of Thrones garnered rating numbers that reached the old high-water mark with 3.9 million for the initial airing and a 2.0 demo rating. The repeat added over a million for 4.9 viewers in total for the night. This matches the series record, not counting the premiere night with three airings.

And here we go. :legend:

Hmm.... it's more complex than that for me: each side has their own ambitions; each side wants to gain power or keep the power they already posses; and each side wants to win... and the vast majority of these characters are so complex, or change drastically as the story progresses, so it becomes really difficult to "side" with or against some of these characters..

I'm really loving Yara Greyjoy! In the books she pissed me off, but HBO Yara has won me over. :golfclap:

Well, in what I said I'm just talking about the upcoming battle between Stannis and the Lannisters, but if you're talking about the whole show then I completely agree with what you said about it being too hard to pick sides.

WIth this particular battle I find it easy to pick a side though since I haven't really found any reasons to make me like Stannis at all. I suppose he is the "rightful king", but it's gotten so much more complex than that though I think.

and those ratings! :worship:

Can't wait to see 9 and 10's ratings.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys), Tom Whlaschiha (Jaqen H'gar), and Michelle Fairley (Catelyn)

@ SkyAtlantic HD Launch Party

tumblr_m4hve4gako1qitt1qo1_r2_500.jpg

Individual Shots:

tumblr_m4hukrPLF61qkkq4wo2_250.jpgtumblr_m4hvohRVEb1qdw12ao1_250.pngtumblr_m4hwat4LKx1qd5f6ho2_r1_250.jpg

Got my wisdom teeth out today, so I probably won't be able to do anything for the next 6ish days. Now I have no excuses to get the book done. I want it completely done before episode 10 airs.

40% left.. should go by quick actually since stuff is getting intense and it's getting hard to put the book down.

Are you guys coming to ggd? :hor:

There is a GoT thread, its empty without ya'll :cry: King+Rito we all want youuuu. :hor: it was requested.

http://gagadaily...ame-of-thrones/

Never heard of ggd, but I shall be signing up! :)

This guy is so lucky!

PlhIY.jpg

Bumped into a couple of Starks over the weekend :P

Saqjc.jpg

00zs2.jpg

Really can't wait for Sunday!

IVPWm.jpg

Got my wisdom teeth out today, so I probably won't be able to do anything for the next 6ish days. Now I have no excuses to get the book done. I want it completely done before episode 10 airs.

40% left.. should go by quick actually since stuff is getting intense and it's getting hard to put the book down.

Never heard of ggd, but I shall be signing up! :)

PlhIY.jpg

:tranny: join us.

lmao aryas actress looks like a legit doll child. :eek:

Lion Heart

Are you guys coming to ggd? :hor:

There is a GoT thread, its empty without ya'll :cry: King+Rito we all want youuuu. :hor: it was requested.

http://gagadaily...ame-of-thrones/

Meh... I'll stay her for now- one forum is enough for me. :sweat:

This guy is so lucky!

Saqjc.jpg

Really can't wait for Sunday!

Damn- he is lucky! Seeing how young Arya looks in that photo sort of scares me how womanly she looked in this photo:

Game+Of+Thrones+DVD+premiere+81Uc6o6eqlHl.jpg

:wtf:

and lol @ the Dany+Jorah pic

I got a handful of interviews y'all. :cant-wait:

Lion Heart

Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau (Jaime) @ Jimmy Kimmel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WhvY61OiJfo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LHSOGDfjps&feature=player_embedded

Kit Harington (Jon) @ Extra

Lena, Emilia, Richard, Kit, Michelle:

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion):

http://www.npr.org/2...n-his-own-terms

Rose Leslie (Ygritte):

http://www.tvguide.c...ie-1047676.aspx

Esme Bianco (Ros):

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/05/18/game-of-thrones-esm-bianco-talks-about-ros-s-xposition-nudity-and-more.html

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic