• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

OH MY ****ING GOD.

Joffrey you ****ing ****. :cry:

Okay, I can't stop here. On to episode 10.. I'll re-watch tomorrow if I need to process it again.

Lion Heart

OH MY ****ING GOD.

Joffrey you ****ing ****. :cry:

Okay, I can't stop here. On to episode 10.. I'll re-watch tomorrow if I need to process it again.

I told you! :cry: Try not to get too attached to any character- that's all I'm saying :cry:

Edit: 5 pages :woot:

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I told you! :cry: Try not to get too attached to any character- that's all I'm saying :cry:

Any?!

Oh jeez now I'm really scared. :cry:

Starting episode 10 now.

The one week wait between episodes 9 and 10 would have killed me.

Edited by Rito

The Queen really needs to stop sleeping with Lannisters. :eww:

April really needs to hurry up!

Just watched the season 2 trailer and is that Renly with the crown?! Always said Renly for king, so yay if it was him.

I really should read the books just so I could search for GoT things without finding spoilers. Just spoiled something for myself in A Clash of Kings. :cry:

I want to forget what I just spoiled for myself. :taylor:

tumblr_ls2pmd11p91r2pyh2o1_500.gif

:hehe:

tumblr_ln4f1u3f5d1qhhzvyo1_500.gif

who is this?

tumblr_lmpn7oMP4C1qiy73to1_400.gif

:coffee:

tumblr_llexosgor61qcd4wso1_500.gif

:flutter:

tumblr_ltfm27MztT1qe3ou6o6_r1_250.giftumblr_ltfhbjO5p61qe3ou6o5_250.gif

tumblr_lsxbs44haO1qbj6cco1_500.gif

tumblr_lvuzd1rzM41qmxvwfo1_500.gif

I just found out this is lily allens brother..lol

tumblr_lv4h9hdVsy1r740wco2_r1_400.gif

okay, I can't find anymore. I don't know all the fan tumblr blogs. :sweat:

Lion Heart

Any?!

Oh jeez now I'm really scared. :cry:

Starting episode 10 now.

The one week wait between episodes 9 and 10 would have killed me.

Well in general try not to attach yourself to one character because who knows :whistle:

The Queen really needs to stop sleeping with Lannisters. :eww:

April really needs to hurry up!

Just watched the season 2 trailer and is that Renly with the crown?! Always said Renly for king, so yay if it was him.

I really should read the books just so I could search for GoT things without finding spoilers. Just spoiled something for myself in A Clash of Kings. :cry:

I want to forget what I just spoiled for myself. :taylor:

Well the Queen has something for Young Men who share her own DNA :creepflop:

The thing with Renly is that he is NOT the rightful heir to the Iron Throne- the next heir is Stannis Baratheon- (he was not shown in this series, but he will in the next)- he is the rightful heir, but Renly just took that name himself so.... this will cause problems.

* Do not look for Spoilers! They ruin everything!

Lion Heart

tumblr_ln4f1u3f5d1qhhzvyo1_500.gif

who is this?

tumblr_lmpn7oMP4C1qiy73to1_400.gif

:coffee:

tumblr_ltfm27MztT1qe3ou6o6_r1_250.giftumblr_ltfhbjO5p61qe3ou6o5_250.gif

tumblr_lsxbs44haO1qbj6cco1_500.gif

tumblr_lvuzd1rzM41qmxvwfo1_500.gif

I just found out this is lily allens brother..lol

tumblr_lv4h9hdVsy1r740wco2_r1_400.gif

okay, I can't find anymore. I don't know all the fan tumblr blogs. :sweat:

lol the Viserys gif :dies:

The shirtless blonde boy is Lancel Lannister- he is the Queen's Nephew (and her new lover :creepflop:).

The old man with the armor is Tywin Lannister- he is Jamie's, Tyrion's, and Queen Cersei's Father and arguably one of the most powerful and richest men in the 7 Kingdoms

Edited by King

Well in general try not to attach yourself to one character because who knows :whistle:

Well the Queen has something for Young Men who share her own DNA :creepflop:

The thing with Renly is that he is NOT the rightful heir to the Iron Throne- the next heir is Stannis Baratheon- (he was not shown in this series, but he will in the next)- he is the rightful heir, but Renly just took that name himself so.... this will cause problems.

* Do not look for Spoilers! They ruin everything!

I just searched "Game of Thrones" on Tumblr and people were liveblogging their reading of the next book. :taylor: Well, I think it's the next book.

What is the reading level for the series? From the show I would expect it to be really advanced reading.

Edited by Rito

Just pre-ordered the Blu-Ray. :)

Must re-watch it in Blu-Ray quality!

And the spoiler I came across was knowing that someone dies, so it's going to suck watching the show with this persons scenes knowing that they will eventually be dead.. ugh.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

I just searched "Game of Thrones" on Tumblr and people were liveblogging their reading of the next book. :taylor: Well, I think it's the next book.

What is the reading level for the series? From the show I would expect it to be really advanced reading.

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin is the next book, but the story would make A LOT of sense if you read the first book; there are still many traits that were not possible to tell in the TV show from the book. The second book will introduce a good handful of characters, so you must know by now, who is who and who is related to whom, and what House are they from.

The reading level is actually very simple- so reading should Not be a problem. Each book has an average of 800-900 pages but they're just so good.

And the spoiler I came across was knowing that someone dies, so it's going to suck watching the show with this persons scenes knowing that they will eventually be dead.. ugh.

I'll probably buy the Blue-Ray DVD once its available at retailers.

Well so far (from where I am in this book) there is one person who has died but honestly in this book, that person was an idiot so..

Edited- fixed some typos*

Edited by King

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin is the next book, but the story would make A LOT of sense if you read the first book; there are still many traits that were not possible to tell in the TV show from the book. The second book will introduce a good handful of characters, so you must know by now, who is who and who is related to whom, and what House are they from.

The reading level is actually very simple- so reading should Not be a problem. Each book has an average of 800-900 pages but they're just so good.

I'll probably buy the Blue-Ray DVD once its available at retailers.

Well so far (from where I am in this book) there is one person who has died but honestly in this book, that person was an idiot so..

Edited- fixed some typos*

I'll probably order the first book tomorrow and give reading the series a chance!

I've read the Harry Potter series, so I should be used to long books by now. haha.

Not too sure how I feel about the age difference in the book vs. tv show though.. I feel like the TV show ages are perfect.

:cry: spoilers. This show has to much depth for me to look for spoilers, it would ruin it. But for other shows I will...:creepflop: True Blood- I need more info on next season :taylor:

The shirtless blonde boy is Lancel Lannister- he is the Queen's Nephew (and her new lover :creepflop:).

Win-cest : :creepflop:

---

Does book 1 have any connection to season 2? If not I will read it. I don't wanna be spoiled.

Or do the seasons base off one book at a time ex. ss1=book1 ss2=book2 ss3-book3

(if there is a book 3. idk :confused: )

Lion Heart

I'll probably order the first book tomorrow and give reading the series a chance!

I've read the Harry Potter series, so I should be used to long books by now. haha.

Not too sure how I feel about the age difference in the book vs. tv show though.. I feel like the TV show ages are perfect.

oh ok- the books have really neat covers too! At the end, the books have this glossary that tells you what charatcers are on which House and what their banner is (this is important).

The age difference is a bit awkward. In the books, Robb is a 15 year old boy who has to quickly learn how to become a man; Daenerys is a 13 year old girl being sold off to some grown man; and Jon is about 14 I believe- but try not to pay attention to those numers lol- diffeent time periods. But the books is so worth the investment- granted- there were a few times when I felt like giving up, but really the books just help you understand the whole series much- much better.

:cry: spoilers. This show has to much depth for me to look for spoilers, it would ruin it. But for other shows I will... :creepflop: True Blood- I need more info on next season :taylor:

Win-cest : :creepflop:

---

Does book 1 have any connection to season 2? If not I will read it. I don't wanna be spoiled.

Or do the seasons base off one book at a time ex. ss1=book1 ss2=book2 ss3-book3

(if there is a book 3. idk :confused: )

But seriously- what is wrong with that woman- s-x with your own TWIN and NEPHEW??? next thing I now she makes out with her own son.. - :ohno:

yea, the books are based on the series- they are connected to each other. Book 1= Season 1; Book 2 will = S2, etc. If you don't want to be spoiled, jut TRY to stay away from GoT forums and the books :sweat: Once you read a minor spoiler- you're basically ****ed. But being so anxious that I am, I couldn't resist waiting a year for the next season, so I bought the books. :P

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic