💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

j krisp

Woa- that was fast :sweat:

I chose to neglect studying and finish the book. I also read pretty quickly and was sick over the weekend, so all I did was read. I don't know how I feel about Cat's character development in the epilogue. :omg:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Alijandro

I chose to neglect studying and finish the book. I also read pretty quickly and was sick over the weekend, so all I did was read. I don't know how I feel about Cat's character development in the epilogue. :omg:

spoiler much - lol

book 4 is really slow, especially since they removed all the good characters :P

i am about half way through, and it has taken me as much time as CoK and SoS did together

j krisp

spoiler much - lol

book 4 is really slow, especially since they removed all the good characters :P

i am about half way through, and it has taken me as much time as CoK and SoS did together

Yeah, I figured that was the nicest way of not spoiling what happens in that chapter. :toofunny:

I'm really liking the Reeds in Bran's chapters.

Are they not being cast for season 2? :giveup:

click to enlarge

GoT+and+US+politicians.png

Omg, this is ****ing amazing :lmao: The GWB one. I wish they'd done one for Michelle Bachmann

Lion Heart

tumblr_m30grlrICk1rr2hg7o1_400.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Alijandro

I'm really liking the Reeds in Bran's chapters.

Are they not being cast for season 2?

Not too spoilerish, but putting in tags to be safe

I cant see Bran's story continuing too far after season 2 without the Reed's, unless they decide to severely change the direction of the end of the second book to keep including Osha in Bran's story, but i haven't read far enough to know what happens with Rickon to know if that's viable

as usual

Lion Heart

But seriously, this scene!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73JC846RMl4

+ My new set though :nails:

Edited by King

j krisp

Book 4 is draggin' ... :fat:

Though I do like where they're going with Jaime.

Edited by j krisp

Alijandro

Book 4 is draggin' ... :fat:

Though I do like where they're going with Jaime.

It's really missing some Tyrion :( Cersei by herself is so damn boring

Also the chapters are far too long, usually only get half way through before looking to see when the next one starts.

Lion Heart

FFC talk- non- spoiler-ish

Personally I liked Cersei's chapters. My problem with FFC is how long these chapters drag and Sam's and the Greyjoy's storyline. Brienne owns this book- hands down. I started this book in the middle of January :flop, but then again I was busy with school and stuff so.. Also, I'm really not liking Arya's chapters on this book at all- she's just there... And this book needs more Sansa- I need to know what else is going on at the Eyrie and with Little Finger.

tumblr_m2zwutWdMd1rt97w8o1_r1_500.jpg

Edited by King

Alijandro

FFC talk- non- spoiler-ish

Personally I liked Cersei's chapters. My problem with FFC is how long these chapters drag and Sam's and the Greyjoy's storyline. Brienne owns this book- hands down. I started this book in the middle of January :flop, but then again I was busy with school and stuff so.. Also, I'm really not liking Arya's chapters on this book at all- she's just there... And this book needs more Sansa- I need to know what else is going on at the Eyrie and with Little Finger.

tumblr_m2zwutWdMd1rt97w8o1_r1_500.jpg

Yeah I can hardly say I am the least bit invested in either the Dornish or the Iron islanders. My main problem with the kings landing story is that nothing has happened, just past the bit where she confronts the new High Septon, but the plot doesn't seem to be moving. Really enjoyed the little Easter egg of Sam running into the cat ;), made me think of SoS when he ran into someone else.

hahhaha. Both of those. :lmao:

Not too spoilerish, but putting in tags to be safe

I cant see Bran's story continuing too far after season 2 without the Reed's, unless they decide to severely change the direction of the end of the second book to keep including Osha in Bran's story, but i haven't read far enough to know what happens with Rickon to know if that's viable

They better not decide to just pretend like they didn't exist. They're pretty cool so far in my reading of CoK.

At least they're making Bran's chapters interesting after like 45% of the book. x-x;

Lion Heart

Getting ready for Ep 6 :excited2:

• Lion Heart locked this topic