• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

^ that one was pretty good!

It is! The trailers have been getting better and better.

I feel like that Sansa part is going to emotionally wreck me and I don't even know what's really going on in it yet. lol.

Found these too.

All those uploaded today.

The Dany one.. :cry:

Edited by Rito

So I was just curious...(for anyone who's read past Clash of Kings)

For Jaqen, do you think they'll get a new actor when he changes his face? Or just make up Tom Wlaschiha's to look completely different?

Lion Heart

It is! The trailers have been getting better and better.

I feel like that Sansa part is going to emotionally wreck me and I don't even know what's really going on in it yet. lol.

Found these too.

All those uploaded today.

The Dany one.. :cry:

oooh i need to watch these. :popcorn: Thanks for posting them!

So I was just curious...(for anyone who's read past Clash of Kings)

For Jaqen, do you think they'll get a new actor when he changes his face? Or just make up Tom Wlaschiha's to look completely different?

Im fairly certain they'll keep Tom

:huh:

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Im fairly certain they'll keep Tom

:huh:

Interesting...

I'm curious to see how that plays out.

And also...

...if they'll show him as the "Alchemist" character in that one Pate chapter in the prologue of Feast for Crows. I feel like that gives it away directly whereas they imply it in the books (that is, if Jaqen and the alchemist are one at the same, which it seems so considering the alchemist and post-jailbreak Jaqen bear the same descriptions).

Edited by Roma

Alijandro

Interesting...

I'm curious to see how that plays out.

And also...

...if they'll show him as the "Alchemist" character in that one Pate chapter in the prologue of Feast for Crows. I feel like that gives it away directly whereas they imply it in the books (that is, if Jaqen and the alchemist are one at the same, which it seems so considering the alchemist and post-jailbreak Jaqen bear the same descriptions).

I am sure if they mean to include it it will be very obvious on the show, like any things that are alluded to in the book (renly and loras cough cough) they need to spell out for TV audiences.

Bought my season 1 set today :) and they stuffed up the prices which means i got the deluxe blu ray with the photobook for the price the dvd version should have been

Lion Heart

OMG the 1st season was... :legend:

Agreed :golfclap:

Good News for Game ofThrones:

“We warmly welcome the announcement from the Chancellor that he intends to introduce tax incentives for high-end television production, animation and video games. This is a bold move that will have a considerable positive impact on the economy when introduced in April 2013. Northern Ireland is extremely well placed to benefit from these new incentives and Northern Ireland Screen will double its efforts in its promotion of the screen industry here.

As part of the TV Coalition, which worked closely with government and representatives from the film and television industry in both the UK and USA, Northern Ireland Screen sees the new incentive as critical for the continuing development of the screen industry in Northern Ireland.

Sitting alongside the existing feature film production tax break, the announcement could help Northern Ireland Screen secure more high-budget television drama, bringing additional economic dividend and job creation.

Despite having had no previous TV tax break, we have managed to secure a pilot and two series of Europe’s largest television drama – Game of Thrones. This in itself has been no mean feat. But this very welcome news, which is evidence of tremendous support for the creative industries, adds even more value to Northern Ireland’s proposition as a world-class production location. “

The TV Coalition which has been campaigning for a high budget TV tax incentive includes production companies Left Bank, Mammoth, Kudos, Carnival, Ecosse, and Red Arrow; trade bodies PACT, UK Screen, The Production Guild and Directors UK; trade union Bectu; inward investors HBO, Starz, Showtime, ABC/Disney, RHI Entertainment; as well as national bodies Creative England, Creative Scotland and Northern Ireland Screen, BBC Worldwide and Andy Weltman from The British Film Commission. The Coalition is advised by RSM Tenon and Wiggin LLP.

http://northernirela...t-of-tv-ta.aspx

GAME OF THRONES ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES

https://usscpromotio...e=twitter_share

(only applies to US people btw). :excited2:

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Everyone can now take solace in the fact that somewhere on the Internet, a Joffrey is being repeatedly slapped by Tyrion. :party:

Haha, those are awesome Roma!

Can't wait for season 2 to watch Joffrey get b---hslapped some more. :party:

Thanks for that contest link, King!

I definitely need to enter that contest!

And I didn't even realize that my last post here was my 100th. If this thread didn't exist, my count would be significantly lower. :rofl:

Alijandro

I definitely need to enter that contest!

And I didn't even realize that my last post here was my 100th. If this thread didn't exist, my count would be significantly lower. :rofl:

I am the worst at using significant posts randomly without realizing

2500 coming up soon, but probably won't realize until after the fact

I am the worst at using significant posts randomly without realizing

2500 coming up soon, but probably won't realize until after the fact

I probably should have waaay more. I've been lurking on GGD for sooo long, even the old GGD. And I would always read threads and comment on them in my head, but I didn't actually start commenting on stuff until recently. I just wanted to reach 50 or whatever to see the LOLGAGA's and then I got carried away with commenting. :lmfao:

• Lion Heart locked this topic