tumblr_m4c5zbZ3cf1rwaueeo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m4dkfohAy61qddfrco1_500.gif

tumblr_m4dkfohAy61qddfrco2_500.gif

3853532_700b.jpg

Edited by King
β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Alijandro

Sweeney Todd :legend:

drunk me spent most of last night dick teasing some friends who only watch the show about Blackwater, needless to say i am much less popular this morning

Lion Heart

30 mins till the Battle of the Blackwater! :legend:

xfq96o.png

Edited by King

Lion Heart

THAT EPISODE! :excited2:

I wish there was more fighting, but I'll take what they gave us. The scene with Bronn and the ***** was unnecessary in my opinion, but whatever. The Hound's and Cersei's scenes were some of my favorites- and that explosion! One more week 'till the season finale. :giveup:

Edited by King

lugh121

This episode was so intense Just one episode left... I don't want it to end :giveup:

Edited by lugh121

Alijandro

Holy mother of Blackwater! that episode was everything that i wanted it to be

A little bit disappointed with the fact that Tryion's nose is intact (although not surprised), but that cut hardly looked fatal, not sure they have the audience hanging

Interested to see where they take Stannis' story from here, and I absolutely loved that last scene with Cersei and Tommen, but what happened to Joffrey? Maybe they want the audience to believe Cersei gave him some poison too

That was such an amazing episode!

The build up to the battle was so intense and morbid feeling and then the battle was so epic.

So much Sansa in the episode too and she owned every scene she was in. Also, I love drunky Cersei.

My gifs from the episode so far:

S1 Sansa: "I haven't played with dolls since I was eight."

Followed by two gifs with the doll from last night.

tumblr_m4r25t8zX61qfjlbzo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m4r25t8zX61qfjlbzo2_500.gif

tumblr_m4r25t8zX61qfjlbzo3_500.gif

http://monsterbadkid...ost/23949193362

"But you were Robert's Queen"

"And you will be Joffrey's. Enjoy."

tumblr_m4pz6haUUu1qfjlbzo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m4pz6haUUu1qfjlbzo2_r3_500.gif

http://monsterbadkid...ost/23918878183

"I will pray for your safe return, my lord."

"Will you?"

"Just as I pray for the king's."

tumblr_m4pxwcZqsS1qfjlbzo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m4pxwcZqsS1qfjlbzo2_r3_500.gif

tumblr_m4pxwcZqsS1qfjlbzo3_r2_500.gif

http://24.media.tumb...bzo4_r1_500.gif

Oops, posted too many images in this post, so the last one turned into a link, but whatever. lol.

http://monsterbadkid...ost/23918561295

Sansa is turning into a sassy little thing.

Will they go into how the Tyrell's joined forces with Tywin, or are those details in the book more?

I was almost positive Stannis had it won, but.. never thought I'd be so glad to see Tywin.

Tyrion spoiler

I knew he wasn't going to die since I know he's in later books, but it still had me worried. :x I heard he loses his nose in the book? I haven't reached this point in the book yet, but I'm glad they didn't make him lose his nose. lol.

Also, I was expecting Varys to tell Tyrion the story of how he got cut since I just read it in Clash of Kings the night before the episode and he never left him in suspense like that in the book, but then he was just like "perhaps some other time." I was just sitting there like "Seriously?" lol.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Episode 9 Ratings Drop:

James Hibberd has the numbers for this past SundayΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s episode of Game of Thrones. The initial airing was viewed by 3.4 million viewers, down 13% from last weekΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s 3.9 million. As James notes, this drop is likely due to the Memorial Day holiday, where historically overall TV viewership drops around 20%.

UPDATE: TVByTheNumbers has the exact figures: 3.384 million for the 9PM airing and 863k for the 11PM repeat, for a total of 4.247 million viewers for the night.

Also, HBO has provided Hibberd with an updated total viewers per episode number: it stands now at 10.3 million. Thrones is still the third-most watched series in HBOΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s history, and is inching closer to the number two spot, currently held by True Blood.

Game of Flops :sweep: jk

Edited by King

Just read the House of the Undying chapter and

Whaaaat the hell. I can't wait to see how they're going to pull that off in the show. All those prophecies had me so confused, but I'm guessing they will make more sense in later books? Help.. without spoilers? D:

Also, read Jaqen's exit. I was expecting him to go with Arya on her traveling for some time and then leave, but oh. And the changing of his appearance. o-o

More GoT funnies!

tumblr_m4qpkpX7II1qe2ha5o1_500.png

Cersei deals with normal issues facing kids, such as what to do while under siege, how to use s-x as a weapon, sibling rivalry, sibling romance, and drinking, confronting the issues as an independent freethinking queen.

20dC3.png

VR8zF.jpg

8I0z0.jpg

D5bM1.jpg

JiG6A.jpg

Cersei, you look a bit drunk.

e7qlp.jpg

Aww, those ratings for probably one of.. if not that best episode so far. :noparty:

I suppose it's still good considering the holiday though.

Hopefully the finale will have huge ratings!

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

^ those pictures! :dies:

Yea, I'm so looking forward to how HBO pulls out the House of the Undying. i'm thinking they will leave out some stuff (like the whole Rheagar Targaryen thing and the blue rose) but who knows. Some of these prophecies will definitely make more sense once you dive into the later books. ;)

Edited by King

^ those pictures! :dies:

Yea, I'm so looking forward to how HBO pulls out the House of the Undying. i'm thinking they will leave out some stuff (like the whole Rheagar Targaryen thing and the blue rose) but who knows. Some of these prophecies will definitely make more sense once you dive into the later books. ;)

Yeah, I figured they would leave out some of the flashbacks since there has been quite a few in book 1 and 2, but they haven't shown any in the show yet.

I feel like I should put in spoilers since it didn't air yet, but was " A tall lord with copper-gold skin and silvery hair stood beneath the banner of a fiery stallion, a burning city behind him. Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a womanΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s name" was that about her unborn son who died in S1? I felt like it could have been.. with the copper skin of Drogo and silver hair of Dany and fiery stallion banner and all, but I'm not sure.

cqTBP.jpg

"Found nailed to a telephone pole in Qarth"

dpILH.jpg

The dragon one. ^ I'm dying.

I re-watched a few scenes from 1x01 the other day for the hell of it and the Starks in the beginning..

Starks all alive and happy. :cry:

Bran walking. :cry:

Starks smiling and laughing together. :cry:

Arya annoying Sansa. :cry:

Jon + Arya's relationship. :cry:

Just a lot of :cry:

+ yayyyy! I said grats in the other thread, but grats again on becoming a mod, King! :party:

Alijandro

King's a mod!? :party:

Love the sewing machine one rito, and completely agree about 1x01, glad they took the time to show us how the Starks were before racing into the drama. Definatly solidified them as the protagonists for season 1 which made everything much more painfull :'(

GagaObsession

I am going to start watching this.

I have never really bothered with shows like this tbh but I am starting to get in to the whole 'medieval' thing.

Will check it out!

I am going to start watching this.

I have never really bothered with shows like this tbh but I am starting to get in to the whole 'medieval' thing.

Will check it out!

You should definitely at least try it out!

I was skeptical at first on trying it out too because of the whole what I thought 'medieval' thing, but it's really so much more than that.

Make sure to keep us updated if you're enjoying it or whatnot. :)

• Lion Heart locked this topic