Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Luiz

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

That episode was pretty good! Arya is getting more bold with Tywin Lannister. I'm loving how Ygrette kept teasing Jon Snow about the Men of the Watch's vows; Rose Leslie is doing an excellent job portraying her. I'm mixed with how Dany's story line is going... that twist was interesting.. I can't wait for the House of the Undying; the HOTU will either happen next week ( :excited2:) or on Episode 10. Sansa's scene with the Queen and the Hound were good too! And I loved that argument with Cat and Lord Karstark. And what an ending!

spoiler talk

If I watched the show without reading the books, this episode's ending would have left me restless. Still, I liked how it was executed.

and I think HBO production screwed up on their next weeks promo. It said "Only 2 episodes left." Awkward. I'll have to re-watch this episode again to have my full thoughts on this.

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: was that ending true, or are they trying to miss led me?

or did I miss the part were bran and the brother were captured?

theon needs to die :giveup:

Alijandro

wow! just wow!

I love the new direction they took Dany's story, from what i considered to be one of the weaker CoK plots, they have really made it a compelling view. I am pretty certain they will cover her visit to the house of Undying next week, and save the last episode for her final chapter in the book, which is very much a 'moving forward' chapter, which fits with how they ended everybodys story in season 1

Jon's plot is also very interesting the direction they have taken it. Heres my thoughts on how it plays out

i think we will see john brought back to the wildling camp, before escaping and returning to Halfhand and the rest. I think it would play out better than Jon seeing it in a wolfs dream storytelling wise

I am disappointed they decided to exclude Riverrun from the story, but i can see how that would be an unnecessary expense for a small gain in continuity with the books. It was great to see how Jaime, Cat and Briennes story's were being set up though.

and most of all that ending!

serious spoilers

even reading through that part, the fact that their deaths were only refered too and never actually witnessed created doubt in my mind. Actually showing the bodies might be enough for some viewers, but the majority of the viewing audience will smell a rat, by sending off those characters in such an ambiguous way. Also didnt help that i saw the last chapter named Bran a while before reading this part. The reveal in the final episode will be a great payoff, and probably will be the season closer

Lion Heart

arya and tywin scenes is too much tension for me

Maisie Williams/ Charles Dance Emmys 2012!

serious spoilers

even reading through that part, the fact that their deaths were only refered too and never actually witnessed created doubt in my mind. Actually showing the bodies might be enough for some viewers, but the majority of the viewing audience will smell a rat, by sending off those characters in such an ambiguous way. Also didnt help that i saw the last chapter named Bran a while before reading this part. The reveal in the final episode will be a great payoff, and probably will be the season closer

The last scene shot for this series was Hodor/Osha/Bran and Rickon escaping Winterfell, so that'll probably be the season's ending- or probably Dany being reunited with her Dragons or whatever since non-book readers seem to extol Daenerys profusely. My cousin- a non-book reader did not buy that ending scene; he said that Bran was too important of a character to kill of so early and just like that, so I guess other non-readers probably feel the same way?

Theon Greyjoy is lost as ****; he is trying to please the wrong people, but I'm loving this! Ok after watching this week's episode again, here's what I didn't like: Jaime Lannister- one of my favorite characters in this series. I'm not liking how black hearted they portrayed Jaime Lannister on this episode.

Book 3/4 spoiler

I just hope that W&B will be able to portray Jaime's change without it looking "unbelievable".

Am I the only one who caught Roose Bolton and Talisa Maegyr have that exchange? Hmm....maybe it's nothing, but who knows...

tumblr_m3zvgd6MIb1rqy3w6o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3zv08kVXm1rti4uno1_500.png

Edited by King

lugh121

I haven't watched the last episode because I have so many exams and work to do It was a good episode?

Alijandro

I haven't watched the last episode because I have so many exams and work to do It was a good episode?

I would rate Ep 6 above this one, but still a really good episode! It was very much setting up plots for all the characters, but sill alot of great scenes and a few surprises

Goldenhen

WOW amazing episode!!!!

I love how Ygritte cock teasing Jon Snow and loved the interaction between them. Damn Ygritte is my new fav character and she's so freaking awesome and bad ass. :wub:

About the Daenerys Targaryen plot line it's finally going interesting now with a big twist at the last scene. We don't see much of the dragons at all this season. I know CGI is really expensive. I wonder what's inside the house of undying.

The last scene between Catelyn and Jamie was so ****ing intense and I was like holding my chair arm so tight. :omg: When Jamie start talking about how Catelyn pretended to love Jon and I was like oh SNAP. :laugh:

OMG Theron I ****ing hate him, I still can't process Theron betrayed the house of Stark after all those years he grew up as being treated as family. The very last scene was so sad to see Bran and Rickon burned. :cry:

I really hope Theron will die this season. He really pissed me off and he's just like Joffrey 2.0.

iDby2p8EopWSH.gif

Lion Heart

Episode 17 Ratings:

Episode 17 of Game of Thrones was seen by 3.7 million people during the initial broadcast on Sunday. It still tops the list of all cable shows for the evening by a comfortable margin, TV by the Numbers reports. The viewers did not go away though, since the repeat at 11 p.m. was seen by a full million, taking the total to 4.7 million, same as in the past weeks.

The number remains unchanged...

Edited by King

Oops, been so busy all week, so I wasn't able to release my excitement for that episode.

It. Was. Amazing. :excited2:

So excited to see what this House of the Undying is all about because it sounds like it's going to be a really exciting part of Dany's storyline.

The ending with Theon though..

Lol, I was so worried, so I had to google Bran Stark to make sure his storyline continues outside of CoK to make sure it wasn't him. I kind of knew it wasn't really him, but it still made me all flustered. Oh.. um.. and Rickon.....

Loved the part with Sansa and Shae being all badass, the tension in the Arya and Tywin scenes, and I think I really like Ygritte. She's pretty cool.

Lion Heart

The last scene between Catelyn and Jamie was so ****ing intense and I was like holding my chair arm so tight. :omg: When Jamie start talking about how Catelyn pretended to love Jon and I was like oh SNAP. :laugh:

Yea that scene was really good! Nikolaj and Michelle have some good chemistry together.

@ Rito: there you are! I haven't seen you....in a while..

-----------------------

Lol I found this:

tumblr_m4112m6BpP1qe2ha5o1_r1_500.png

@ Rito: there you are! I haven't seen you....in a while..

-----------------------

Lol I found this:

Haha, yeah. Was busy this week with studying and finals, so I kind of slacked on reading a bit, but on the bright side I have my last final tomorrow, so then I'm going to zoom right through CoK after tomorrow. :)

Hahaha, that Avengers poster.

I haven't read up to this point yet, but I hear a lot of readers were waiting for this line. lol.

Yk1GU.jpg

I know Pyat Pree reminded me of something, and now I remember he looks like The Gentlemen from one of the best episodes of Buffy. "Hush"

VSMMB.jpg

p.s.

35bc3j.jpg

Happy Name Day, King! :P

Lion Heart

Good luck on your finals! And thanks!

And lol @ the Ygritte pic. :dies:

tumblr_m3crbnehAY1r5fyi4o1_1280.jpg

Edited by King

lugh121

The moment I saw those burned corpses I thought they were the orphans Rickon mentioned :shrug:

Edited by lugh121

• Lion Heart locked this topic