💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: Lady Gaga one of the most powerful celebrities on the globe

Americano

Featured Posts

tomorrow12

Adele will top the list. :teehee:

adele.gif

Jk. I'm looking forward to this; I expect her to be at least in the top 5.

Adele can't be #1 because NO BIG TOUR, NOT THAT IMPORTANT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA, NOT THAT BIG SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT (Japan) , NOT THAT HIGH FIRST WEEK SALES, NOT THAT IMPORTANT IN FASHION,

GAGA IS GOING TO WINNNNNNN

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• MattyMonster

• Jase

• Henryy

does anyone see any competition aside from adele?

Rihanna did overtake Gaga on Youtube and Facebook, and she had a pretty big year herself. But then again, Rihanna didn't even make the list last year.

Edited by Bad

monsterdevotion

Being #1 2 years in a row seems unlikely...but I can't think of any other celebrities that have had a bigger year: Blockbuster album, numerous headlines, Google Chrome, massive social media following, sold-out tour, LittleMonsters.com, and the Born This Way Foundation. :legend:

this tbh :legend:

Americano

Rihanna did overtake Gaga on Youtube and Facebook, and she had a pretty big year herself. But then again, Rihanna didn't even make the list last year.

Rihanna's album and tour numbers tho.. And she had like 3 flop singles worldwide

NathanC

If she's number 1 again the the Illuminati must be true :awesome:

I'm thinking top 5, she was silent from jan til may 1st...

Being #1 2 years in a row seems unlikely...but I can't think of any other celebrities that have had a bigger year: Blockbuster album, numerous headlines, Google Chrome, massive social media following, sold-out tour, LittleMonsters.com, and the Born This Way Foundation. :legend:

Google Chrome would certainly help with her google search popularity...and she's got the most followers on twitter too. :party:

Honestly thought not being mean, has Adele done anything else beside selll a **** load of albums? Could she be classified as number one JUST based off albums? If not, i dont know who else it could be? Maybe Beyonce with the publicity? I dont think Nickio either, that just leaves Gaga <3

toanythingtaboo

I wouldn't be surprised if Adele was #1, but if she is I'll be interested to hear their explanation. She's sold a ridiculous amount of albums and swept the Grammys, but her single success isn't that noteworthy compared to her peers and in terms of cultural impact...she's been a phenomenon, but didn't grab pop culture by the balls like Gaga did and continues to do. She hasn't toured or done much outside of the album/single world.

Nicole

I feel that Adele hasn't done much besides sell albums. Gaga has done a **** load more outside of pop singer world. I don't know the odds of being #1 two years in a row, but she definitely has the potential to be top 5 if not #1

Oprah was #1 in 2007 and 2008, so it's possible to be on top twice in a row. Besides Oprah it looks like her main competition will be Beyonce, Adele, and possibly Katy Perry since she had a big year in single sales.

Monster_Pouf

maybe Boringdele will be #1

but i dont hope so. Gaga for example has a fan base. That should count too :O

Edited by Monster_Dani

Amen Fashion

Adele has no cultural impact. She´s like a sweet potatoe. Sweet but just a potatoe.

It really could be Rihanna - But I´m not sure about that - She´s so active and quite sucessful but she seems to be in the background.

MattyMonster

I don't think she will be #1, same with Adele.

But if either Rihanna or Katy are #1...

tumblr_m3koxf6ggf1r53ddi.gif

Edited by MattyMonster