💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I have no idea who Lana Del Rey is, I have never listened to any of her songs, but you know how you wake up at 4 am and you keep thinking about something for 1 or 2 hours ? I was thinking about her, her album cover and one of her music videos. I just watched her Born To Die music video and that's what I was "dreaming/thinking" about.

Weird.

ChasingTheGhost

I have no idea who Lana Del Rey is, I have never listened to any of her songs, but you know how you wake up at 4 am and you keep thinking about something for 1 or 2 hours ? I was thinking about her, her album cover and one of her music videos. I just watched her Born To Die music video and that's what I was "dreaming/thinking" about.

Weird.

Ya'll meant to be. :nails:

MattyMonster

Weird.

You should dream about the album leak :awesome:

Wolf Boy

Weird.

The Dalai Lana has called upon you. Best to listen to her tbh.

DirtyLittleMonster

Maybe we should taunt her with pictures of her as Lama Del Rey, her alter-ego to get her to leak the album

Edited by DirtyLittleMonster