💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue

GarageGlamorous

Featured Posts

GarageGlamorous

Kylie-Minogue-Aphrodite.png

Kylie Ann Minogue, OBE (11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png/ˈkaɪliË mɨˈnoÊŠÉ¡/; born 28 May 1968), often known simply as Kylie, is an Australian recording artist, songwriter, and actress. After beginning her career as a child actress on Australian television, she achieved recognition through her role in the television soap opera Neighbours, before commencing her career as a recording artist in 1987. Her first single, "Locomotion", spent seven weeks at number one on the Australian singles chart and became the highest selling single of the decade. This led to a contract with songwriters and producers Stock, Aitken & Waterman. Her debut album, Kylie (1988), and the single "I Should Be So Lucky", each reached number one in the United Kingdom, and over the next two years, her first 13 singles reached the British top ten. Her debut film, The Delinquents (1989) was a box-office hit in Australia and the UK despite negative reviews.

In which we worship the Queen of Euro-Pop. :legend:

No posts? Shameful.

Hard to find something to talk about, though. She hasn't really done anything since the Aphrodite Tour launched. No news on upcoming material or videos or albums or anything.

GarageGlamorous

Good point.

I just wanted to create the thread dou. I'm probably the biggest stan on GGD besides Craig and that other one.

I don't really stan for her, but I do love her. It's just that no one in America knows her well enough to attack her, so I've never really had to defend her. And she hasn't done anything since Aphrodite, so it's hard to get excited about anything new.

I took a chance on Aphrodite back in August and holy **** am I glad I did. it's GAY HEAVEN. especially the title track :legend:

GarageGlamorous

I wish I went to her concert back in May, gay show at its finest :legend:

It really was tbqh. Like all of her backdrops involved neon-colored men in underwear. :toofunny:

The breakdown neat the end is indescribable to witness live. I lost my ****. :party:

tafkaThinWhiteDuke

Top 10:

1. I'm So High
2. Jump
3. Put Yourself In My Place
4. Please Stay
5. Rippin' Up The Disco
6. Cherry Bomb
7. Chocolate
8. In Your Eyes
9. Breathe
10. Drunk

Facts *files nails*

GarageGlamorous

Top 10:

1. I'm So High

2. Jump

3. Put Yourself In My Place

4. Please Stay

5. Rippin' Up The Disco

6. Cherry Bomb

7. Chocolate

8. In Your Eyes

9. Breathe

10. Drunk

Facts *files nails*

qorl I thought you didn't even like Goddess Kylie. :huh:

Anyway, more Les Folies spam:

Similarly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361WqxjkLg4

Yeah, I think Confide In Me just slays wholesale. Definately my favorite of hers. :legend:

tafkaThinWhiteDuke

qorl I thought you didn't even like Goddess Kylie. :huh:

Said she's a Nothing, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have some Songs at the end of the day. They just don't make her matter.

This is her best, and everyone knows it deep down *files nails*

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Gf62yMpsCZk

• Mills locked this topic