Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lisa Goes Gaga" Simpsons episode to air on May 20th

Adakam

Featured Posts

*simpsons-lady-gaga_510.jpg

In the episode, Lady Gaga (playing herself) stops her Gaga Express train in the depressed town of Springfield and tries to boost the spirits of Lisa, who has become a complete social outcast. Using the power of positive thinking and song, can Gaga teach Lisa – and everyone in Springfield  that individuality beats conformity? We must believe so!

By the way, there will be plenty more Gaga to gawk at: This is only one of 18 outfits that she’ll wear in the episode, which airs May 20 on Fox.

http://insidetv.ew.c...simpsons-photo/

Stream:

www.wtso.net

Edited by Adakam

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoolTrainerTerry

• Hot Space

• ARTPOP Gypsy

• zexion_armando

Anyone can edit Wikipedia though. :ohno:

Not to mention, Gaga fans are infamous for doing things like this.

Waiting for an official source. Hope it's true though! :party:

Anyone can edit Wikipedia though. :ohno:

Not to mention, Gaga fans are infamous for doing things like this.

Waiting for an official source. Hope it's true though! :party:

Yeak i know, but its been known from long ago that its the Season Finale, and you can see on the first Source link how all the episdes have been accomodated along the month, so the only way this is false is that they dont realease an episode one sunday, then it would be a week after

Valentino

For a second when I read the title, I was thinking this month was May instead of April. I got excited that it was airing in 5 days. :dies:

Lion Heart

Woot :woot:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gaga is Life

I'm looking forward to seeing! It's the first time I'm looking forward to watching The Simpsons.

Also, im guessing we should get a preview exactly 1 week before, after the previous episode

Just in case anyone missed it, heres the plot:

Lady Gagamakes a pit stop in Springfield after learning that it's teeming with low self-esteem, and winds up trying to cheer up a dejected Lisa through the power of speech, song, and a flash mob.

And as far as I remember, all these kinds of guests actually record the song theyre singing on the show, they dont just use the original album version.

Example: Elton John "My gift is my song, and this one's from Apu"

]Stuff like that lol, and juding by the plot, i guess we will get a new Born This Way version

Edited by Adakam