sciencemonster

YES. Gaga + RedOne = smashes.

RedOne > Dj Flopshadow and Flopibay.

Truth hurts.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Interesting.... we'll see what they come up with in a couple of months.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I don't mind it when she works with RedOne because she brings out his creativity. bring it on, I say

and those of you who constantly say "omg she should go back 2 her r00tz" do realize that would mean her going back to acoustic singer-songwriter stuff, right? her "roots" aren't technically in pop music, js

ryhanna

:lmao: I can't believe some people are acting like Gaga working with RedOne destroys any artistic credibility she has. It's to be expected that they continue to work together: He has featured on all of her albums. Y'all know that Gaga is in charge of the sound? So she'll let Red (or any other producers) know what she wants, and they won't be leaving until they deliver exactly what Gaga asked for.

Optimus

RedOne > Dj Flopshadow and Flopibay.

Truth hurts.

This!! RedOne made Gaga's best song. Flopibay made only BTW. Fick him!

Hot Space

As long as the song is good, I don't care what producer she uses.

:lmao: I can't believe some people are acting like Gaga working with RedOne destroys any artistic credibility she has. It's to be expected that they continue to work together: He has featured on all of her albums. Y'all know that Gaga is in charge of the sound? So she'll let Red (or any other producers) know what she wants, and they won't be leaving until they deliver exactly what Gaga asked for.

Exactly.

It's amazing how much work he's been getting lately. From Nicki to One Direction, he's everywhere. He better be sucking up to Gaga big time because it's all thanks to her

LipglossLuxury

Let's face it. If she doesn't work with him she's not getting a hit on the charts. Fernando overproduces way too much.

Let's face it. If she doesn't work with him she's not getting a hit on the charts. Fernando overproduces way too much.

What about Born This Way, You and I and The Edge of Glory? :nacho:

ARTPOPsical0312

Yeah I agree. For example, Gaga releases a song, and they praise it, and then the song doesn't sell so they just refer to it as a flop and act like it's not a good song because it wasn't a commercial success. Marry the Night and Judas are good examples of this.

exactly :D

Archived