💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

I have mixed feelings about this. I prefer Garibay, but pop radio and the general public like RedOne more. I'll be fine with it if the songs sound unique.... And by this being confirmed it could mean there's only one RedOne song on there.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No thank you. I'm done with Redone and Garibay. New, fresh, amazing producers please.

Gagaloo911

Who are you people and which pop board do you actually belong to again, because this is a Lady Gaga board.

The shade in this thread is epic level stupid. Redone and Gaga, TF, and TFM are why most of you are even here, the reason this board exists.

I see that Gaga's fans continue to bash her as much as her non fans do because it seems to be the popular and trendy thing to do right now. Anyone threatening to never be a fan of hers again based on something that hasn't happened yet is just trolling for attention on the bash Gaga train so, bye.

The "popular kids" are bashing Gaga so all the bullied youth curl up in a ball and jump on the bash Gaga bandwagon so they can feel like they fit in again. No wonder she made littlemonsters.com

I so love you for this. Many GaGa fans here are bandwagon-happy trend-followers. And it's pretty sad, too. I'd prefer them to MOVE ON already and allow for us actual fans to appreciate her, her work and all that she's done.

Gaga and RedOne make magic together. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing people on here call Gaga's songs with RedOne generic. Bad Romance, generic? Alejandro, Judas? They may have a ~~MAINSTREAM~~ sound, but by no means are they generic. Since when is RedOne a bad thing? He made Gaga's biggest hits, we wouldn't be here without him.

I think people forget that while Gaga is a serious artist, she's also a top 40 artist. Using RedOne isn't a step backwards, it's not like she ever stopped using him.

I completely agree.

No thank you. I'm done with Redone and Garibay. New, fresh, amazing producers please.

She's not gonna hire Bjork, no matter how much you want it, it's not gonna happen. :nails:

She's not gonna hire Bjork, no matter how much you want it, it's not gonna happen. :nails:

I have no doubt that she'll make a Bjork influenced album in the future, I can feel it!

I like DJ WS though...

badboymonsterx

We wouldn't have any of the mega hits if it weren't for redOne and gaga working together.... ignore anyone who says otherwise. I am sooo happy she is still working with RedOne - I am sure she will have new people producing some of her material as well, just like BTW was mixed up.

Illuminati Freak

New producers please. It's time for GaGa to evolve her sound and direction and do new things musically with NEW people.

I hope they push each other even further this time around, do something a little different. RedOne and Gaga do great things so I hope it continues.

A Stan Was Born

I have a feeling they'll try and stay away from the Bad Romance formula after Judas, but will still make great music. She'll probably work with other producers as well, I mean, it's not like it was said that she was ONLY working with him and Garibay...

Why is the producer such a big deal anyway its not like RedOne is going to make or break the song. Just Dance, LoveGame, Poker Face, Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Judas, Hair, Scheiße, and a co-production of Highway Unicorn. All these songs have good beats and are not generic (besides Just Dance and Boys Boys Boys). And ultimately Gaga has the overall say on what is good and what is not so really why does this matter. And for all of you complaining about Judas flopping thats the only RedOne/Gaga track that has ever flopped. Just Dance=#1, Poker Face=#1, LoveGame=#5, Bad Romance=#2, Alejandro=#5, and Hair=#12 without an official relase. Judas did well in most countries just not a major music market who the **** gives a **** who produces one damn song? You will live if it radio friendly i promise you

ugh WHY GAGA WHY

we already had that with judas. MOVE ON WITH THAT OVERRATED SONG.

Um, Bad Romance and Judas are two of her best songs. Ever.

Disco Odyssey

Well I don't know what to say . It's sure a safe move to keep working with Red One . He may be mainstream at the moment but Gaga's music has always been mainstream whether on purpose or not , And he does know how to make catchy chart-topper songs .

Archived