Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and RedOne are still working together

Bloody Berry

Featured Posts

Harry

It'll sound like what Gaga wants it to at the end of the day, and if it doesn't then it won't be on the album. His latest work with her isn't generic and Scheisse and Judas are two of the best songs from BTW imo so I'm not against this at all. Can't believe there is sooo much drama over this.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Gaga and RedOne make magic together. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing people on here call Gaga's songs with RedOne generic. Bad Romance, generic? Alejandro, Judas? They may have a ~~MAINSTREAM~~ sound, but by no means are they generic. Since when is RedOne a bad thing? He made Gaga's biggest hits, we wouldn't be here without him.

I think people forget that while Gaga is a serious artist, she's also a top 40 artist. Using RedOne isn't a step backwards, it's not like she ever stopped using him.

Harry

Gaga and RedOne make magic together. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing people on here call Gaga's songs with RedOne generic. Bad Romance, generic? Alejandro, Judas? They may have a ~~MAINSTREAM~~ sound, but by no means are they generic. Since when is RedOne a bad thing? He made Gaga's biggest hits, we wouldn't be here without him.

I think people forget that while Gaga is a serious artist, she's also a top 40 artist. Using RedOne isn't a step backwards, it's not like she ever stopped using him.

:yes:

FrozenKookie

He is very generic and pedestrian these days, but Gaga easily brings the best out of him thanks to how heavily involved she is in the creative process. She won't settle for "that'll do" productions he otherwise gets away with. Even songs that are totally overproduced (Hair) don't sound like his other work. She seems to push him forwards with each record, so this may just be the next step.

They're going to have to evolve their Gaga/RedOne sound a fair bit though. She's not going to get away with more of the same. IMO, it either needs to be very fresh sounding electro or something different altogether with rock elements.

Besides, "working with RedOne" could mean they literally have one or two tracks together. Same goes for Fernando and DJWS. For all we know, altogether these producers could only contribute around half the tracklist and the rest is produced by someone new. Maybe even a few new producers.

That's what I want to say. GaGa brings the real magical **** out of RedOne when they're working together, hence RedOne treats no one special none other than Gaga. You can see the way he produces Gaga songs compared to other stuff from other artists under him.

RedOne OWES Gaga big time for what and where is he now, so trust him if he would still slay on the 4th album :legend:

Not here for him. His sound is so generic. RedCycle. VNYuG.png

One or two songs is fine with me but it better be the best he has to offer. :crossed:

I hope he's only producing bonus tracks. :crossed:

mllekatrin

We'll either get the follow up of Poker Face/Bad Romance/Judas which I do not want.

More Scheiße/LoveGame/Monster please :)

Darcklighter22

It'll sound like what Gaga wants it to at the end of the day, and if it doesn't then it won't be on the album. His latest work with her isn't generic and Scheisse and Judas are two of the best songs from BTW imo so I'm not against this at all. Can't believe there is sooo much drama over this.

This, most of gaga's best charting songs are produced by RedOne. yes with other artist it's very generic and similar. it's very similar with his songs produced with gaga...but that's kind of the point being a producer having your signature touch on the production of a song, gaga's pretty hands on when it comes to the production process unlike some of her pears, and it shows IMO her songs that Red produces end up being still different (yes it can have that horn and blah blah) but commercially id think her label wants the next album to in there hopes be as successful as TF/TFM was. want it or not BTW was a hyped big week started but that was it (not saying the songs are bad) from what i could make from the Oprah interview and ignoring and not doing much promo while on tour Id like to think with this album she'l try to spend more time working on it than she really led on for BTW, claiming it was done mid 2010 yet allot of songs only really being recorded in 2011.

the first song you heard from her was RedOne produced, I think she knows what she's doing lol

Juan Carlos

The reason why RedOne songs are generic is because of the artist she's making them with. Do you honestly believe that Nicki Minaj had any say on Starships? No, so RedOne has no need to experiment more with his sounds. However, we've come to see what happens when you have Gaga and RedOne working together (they came up with Bad Romance for crying out loud). It's not like Gaga working with RedOne equals generic music. Maybe radio friendly, NOT generic.

:crossed:

Disregard

Sooo...why did Jeff say he's crossing Nicki stans off his list of people he attempts to make happy?

Archived