💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn't Ryan/Gaga/Bobby tweet about Hotel's ratings?

Bitter

Featured Posts

I mean especially Ryan keeps tweeting about scream queen's ratings (his most recent tweets were yesterday and today) whereas he payed AHS dust.

Hotel is the second most viewed show on FX ever, isn't it a significant accomplishment? :koons2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan doesn't because AHS has already a stablished fanbase and doesn't need to rely on stats to stay relevant.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

andy232000

people dont really care that much since its an old show that has had those type of rating before

Ryan doesn't because AHS has already a stablished fanbase and doesn't need to rely on stats to stay relevant.

It's still his work tho. A brand new season, new actors, Gaga's debut etc.

Katsuki Bakugo

I mean especially Ryan keeps tweeting about scream queen's ratings (his most recent tweets were yesterday and today) whereas he payed AHS dust.

Hotel is the second most viewed show on FX ever, isn't it a significant accomplishment? :koons2:

Because they don't care?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Because they don't care?

They don't care for their success? :excuseu:

Ryan keeps tweeting about scream queens' ratings like everyday so apparently he does care.

Katsuki Bakugo

Ryan keeps tweeting about scream queens' ratings like everyday so apparently he does care.

No for AHS I mean its in its 5th season? and its just started that season give him a break tbh. 

Why does it matter what he tweets about? just because it involves gaga? or is there something else?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

andy232000

Maybe they still haven't gotten official ratings :shrug:

they have already, 12.17million people watched the premiere

AgusPop

because scream queens ratings are bad

freebit

He has something to prove with Scream Queens because everyone was dragging its ratings right from the start - the resounding negative buzz on blogs being about how it got snatched by The Muppets and random shows like Fresh Off the Boat.:rip: 

Because People might think he is arrogant

He could just retweet just an article,  besides he keeps tweeting about SQ's success so i don't think he has any issue with people's thoughts on that.

andy232000

He could just retweet just an article,  besides he keeps tweeting about SC's success so i don't think he has any issue with people's thoughts on that.

scream queens needs to establish a fanbase and its a brand new show.

Archived