Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What my dream aesthetic for LG5 is

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

It would be really cool if gaga brought back the idea of the "non human" like in born this way...she presented herself as some alien goddess. What about the literal opposite of human? It's a robot right? Her fashion could be so futuristic. The most futuristic she's ever dressed. Or maybe just in a music video. She could have dancers that are wearing the same exact thing as she is and she could incorporate cloning into the video. I'm just foaming at the mouth for something really different from gaga.  

The video above would be cool to stick in a gaga music video. Something like it.

Dramatica

Honey, that dance would be good for a WATCH ME NAE NAE kind of song. NOT LG5

:madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

moonboywow

I'm not talking about the whole dance. Just the idea of something in a video or a whole era of non human things. A music video with gaga robots would be ****ing sick 

Tropico

There's not even a chance Gaga could dance like that. No singer besides Chris Brown and sometimes Jason Derulo could dance like that, as a matter of fact. 

This dance or anything like it would not work for Watch Me Nae Nae sis. :awkney: Or even songs like that. Maybe you should clarify what you mean by a "Watch Me Nae Nae kind of song." :duck: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Oh and I feel the futuristic theme is so overdone at this point in mainstream pop culture. Gaga sort of touched on it with The Fame and it also sounds very Christina Aguilera Bionic. Also a whole group of non-humans doing some choreographed dance is so Scheiße or even Born This Way except now with robots. I feel it would be... Reductive. 

TimisaMonster

Hmmm...idk how robots give a "dark" theme and honestly she hasn't hinted anything remotely close to that theme for LG5...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga should do something along the lines of dark pop music with some FAME style hiphop. Visually should be colored neon lights with metalic surfaces. Fashion should be s-xual/colorful with tech infused in it(almost like ARTPOP). :air:

Katsuki Bakugo

Oh and I feel the futuristic theme is so overdone at this point in mainstream pop culture. Gaga sort of touched on it with The Fame and it also sounds very Christina Aguilera Bionic. Also a whole group of non-humans doing some choreographed dance is so Scheiße or even Born This Way except now with robots. I feel it would be... Reductive. 

What else can she do though? I see you saying this is cliche'd and reductive whats your suggestion? 

(not meant in a b---hy way either, I am curious) 

I personally want her to be a fierce strong woman and write music about what happens after you find love- life struggles in the celebrity sphere. Like TFM but more grown up? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Tropico

What else can she do though? I see you saying this is cliche'd and reductive whats your suggestion? 
(not meant in a b---hy way either, I am curious) 

I personally want her to be a fierce strong woman and write music about what happens after you find love- life struggles in the celebrity sphere. Like TFM but more grown up? 

I think a more Bjork type of vibe would be cool. Very down to earth music and aesthetics which are spiritual and give the impression that she is one with nature. :shrug: 

Katsuki Bakugo

I think a more Bjork type of vibe would be cool. Very down to earth music and aesthetics which are spiritual and give the impression that she is one with nature. :shrug: 

I'd like that tbh!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'm so jealous of people who can do this!!! Does gaga have the rythm to do this tho? But I like the idea of futuristic spacey sh*t. 

Came here just to say this :laughga:

GypsyPrince

Wasn't that supposed to be for ARTPOP tho? With the technology, the Cyphus (??) dress, and the GAGA mannequins that were supposed to be in a video?

Sigh the era that could have been. :koons:

Archived