Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much were Gaga meet and greets?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Hey Monsters...I was wondering how much Gaga meet and greets were for the artRAVE or for whatever meet and greets you may have gotten for her or have seen. Thank you! :kisses:

Fiona Apple

£820 in UK :deadbanana: gaga sis

too much

I know they were $1,500 in Canada, idk about US

Well it's Gaga b!tch :whitney:

Well it's Gaga b!tch :whitney:

Still waaay too much imo. Happy for those who were able to afford it. My poor ass didn't even have $$$ for GP tickets so I had to win them in a newspaper contest.

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

Fiona Apple

Still waaay too much imo. Happy for those who were able to afford it. My poor ass didn't even have $$$ for GP tickets so I had to win them in a newspaper contest.

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

Well I hardly even found 150$ to be in the front line on the Greek ArtRave so the Meet and Greet price is way too high for me.But compared to other popstars and considering how popular Gaga is the price is okay I guess.

waaaaaay too much in the UK

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Remember when everyone used to slag off the price of other artists meet and greets and how we used to praise Gaga for picking random people out of the crowd during BTWB. Whoopsie :later:

NewUsername

Remember when everyone used to slag off the price of other artists meet and greets and how we used to praise Gaga for picking random people out of the crowd during BTWB. Whoopsie :later:

well she still got people on the stage during artrave. Not sure if someone was chosen backstage

Archived