Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga as Chanel #4 [Scream Queens Fan Art]

Kao Intouch

Featured Posts

The Child

Chanel #4 already existed in the show, Chanel talked about her in the pilot, so technically Gaga is Chanel #7.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

chromaticka

HOLY. SH**. YAAAAASSS MAMAAAA YAAAAAAAAASSS:rip::giveup:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Curunir

I don't like the idea of Gaga being a random "Chanel #X" :sweat: I mean it's Gaga, she should be the one who controls the servants :creepga:

However that picture slayed my existence and now I am writing this from the other side :air: They are lowering the coffin with my dead body inside it as we speak :air:

I hope gaga shows up as a kkt alumna and former president :legend: that would slay

Then she would talk about how she used to run the place  :legend:

jojo Freud

I hope gaga shows up as a kkt alumna and former president :legend: that would slay

Then she would talk about how she used to run the place  :legend:

I would physically die

andy232000

Chanel #4 already existed in the show, Chanel talked about her in the pilot, so technically Gaga is Chanel #7.

Chanel #4 went away, technically she could be chanel #4

The Child

Well if you say so :)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

NewUsername

She would indeed be #7, otherwise Hester wouldn't have been #6, but 4 :)

andy232000

She would indeed be #7, otherwise Hester wouldn't have been #6, but 4 :)

No...chanel #4 already existed. Its just that her character went away. Tecnically gaga could have been number foyr and come back 

NewUsername

No...chanel #4 already existed. Its just that her character went away. Tecnically gaga could have been number foyr and come back 

aaaah, that's how you mean it.   Yeah, could be :D

Archived