💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Poll) When did you become a fan of Gaga?

Warholian

When did you become a fan of Gaga?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. When did you become a fan of Gaga?

Featured Posts

Warholian

Personally I'm new, coming only at around early ARTPOP. I was interested in how long people have been super fans of Gaga. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First heard Just Dance late 2008 but didn't think too much of it, then when it became big here in the UK in early 2009 I became a fan. My friends and I obsessed over her etc. But it wasn't until Bad Romance that I started actively stanning, then in early 2010 circa-Telephone video, I became a fully fledged stan when I found GGD.

GloZell Green

Personally I'm new, coming only at around early ARTPOP. I was interested in how long people have been super fans of Gaga. 

Ya get that hit controversial thread hunty, I only signed up during CTC, but I've listened since TFM (Bad Romance in particular). Did you like AP? 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

yASSsss

The moment I heard Paparazzi 

In 2010 ,I think 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

In 2013. I was very intrigued by the title "ARTPOP" and I ended up becoming a big fan of her. :nick: 

XGirlfriend

2008; I watched Just Dance on tv, but I couldn't remember her name, then I watched Poker Face a few weeks later but didn't realize it was the same artist :awkney:

Back then vevo didn't exist so I didn't know for a while until I bought the album :ghost:

thierryrreiht

I've always liked her and been intrigued, but the Meat Dress onwards, with the BTW hype made me a stan

Warholian

Did you like AP? 

Jeff Koons - yes. Marina Abromavic - Yes. Bob Wilson - Yes. The Music - yes. Everything else - NO.

Lady-Gaga-in-Versace-2013-American-Music

Cheek to cheek slays ARTPOP hard.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

lxdygxga

December 21st 2008, I remember it very clearly, hearing Just Dance on the radio in the UK, and it went from there.

GloZell Green

Jeff Koons - yes. Marina Abromavic - Yes. Bob Wilson - Yes. The Music - yes. Everything else - NO.

Lady-Gaga-in-Versace-2013-American-Music

Cheek to cheek slays ARTPOP hard.

YOU DIDNT LIKE THE MVS :excuseu:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

YOU DIDNT LIKE THE MVS :excuseu:

The only performances from the ARTPOP era I like are from the ArtRave or when she was promoting Cheek to Cheek. Sorry 'bout it. 

tumblr_m5ss13b5Y81qfccvpo1_500.gif

Archived