đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Revival but Confident is literally coming for blood i'm serious

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

Just heard a good 1-2 min of each song on Confident from iTunes where it says to pre-order the album 

guys i kid you not Cool For The Summer and Confident the song are mere mortals

This girl is not playing around she has an ARMY of bops fueled with fire and energy , her live vocals might be shaky but the studio vocals are damn fierce , i'm talking goose-pumps evoking vocals 

Watch out she's coming these songs i'm about to mention are aiming for the kill

Kingdom Come 

Waitin For You

Old Ways 

Wildfire 

For You

Stars 

6 songs ready to be sent to slaughter the radio and the charts , oh and literally Kingdom Come and Stars are number one material !!!!

she channels Adele with Stone Cold (studio version is very diff) and omg Amy Winehouse+XTINA tease on Mr.Hughes (a track on the album)

Guys i kid you not i'm not over hyping this , i'm not even a Demi fan just a casual listener but this album is  THE BOMB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Old Ways snatches me bald :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

retroglamx

I feel a Bionic mess coming our way. The album is probably gonna be really great but Demi's star factor is not gonna get her too far unfortunately.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I agree but wait... THE 1:30 ITUNES SNIPPETS ARE UP ON ITUNES!?!? :giveup: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

sipthistea

Mmmmm meh :bye2:

I'm sorry, but I feel like Demi lacks personality in her music. It doesn't transmit a real emotion 

Warholian

I feel a Bionic mess coming our way. The album is probably gonna be really great but Demi's star factor is not gonna get her too far unfortunately.

This. I think the major problem is Demi Lovato. She just doesn't have that star factor, nor can she really perform or sing too well. I really found Cool for the Summer to be an incredible song with a lot of potential but I'm not surprised it didn't make that much of an impact. Confident is another great song but of course she's going to make some video with all her special fans dancing around her as the official music video. The album has potential, but only if it was put out by another artist. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

andy232000

i feel she is trying WAY TO HARD. the worst part is that she admited it. she said she made music like this so the grammy´s noticed her..i loved her rock music way better. now she is going mainstream and its not bad music, but it just doesnt scream DEMI to me

andy232000

Mmmmm meh :bye2:

I'm sorry, but I feel like Demi lacks personality in her music. It doesn't transmit a real emotion 

have you heard warrior or for the love of a daughter?

President Biden

I need Old Ways to be released NOW! That snippet is hyping me so much. And Confident is my jam! And C4TS

I got drunk

sipthistea

i feel she is trying WAY TO HARD. the worst part is that she admited it. she said she made music like this so the grammy´s noticed her..i loved her rock music way better. now she is going mainstream and its not bad music, but it just doesnt scream DEMI to me

This. She is very talented, but her music feels generic. Designed for the charts, for the mainstream, and for the "grammys". 

Versace

This. I think the major problem is Demi Lovato. She just doesn't have that star factor, nor can she really perform or sing too well. I really found Cool for the Summer to be an incredible song with a lot of potential but I'm not surprised it didn't make that much of an impact. Confident is another great song but of course she's going to make some video with all her special fans dancing around her as the official music video. The album has potential, but only if it was put out by another artist. 

The Video is out lol see for yourself the slayage 

Versace

I swear guys give her a chance give this album a chance it could be the best pop record of this year 

the album could be the second coming of jesus but not a lot of people is here for anything related to Demetria

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived