Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gomez - Revival Metacritic Score (74 Now)

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Sober alone

Even though only the first half is good

a44f93.gif

I am now listening to the album.It's really good so far

it will end up between 50 and/or 60 

I take it you haven't listened to the entire album :madge: I predict around 65

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gohan

Perched to see how well the "perfect critics" put her album score at the end.

I don't give a **** about Metacritic, I never did. But they HAD to ruin ARTPOP's moment and its opportunity for people to give it a chance.

------

Revival is pretty good, but it hardly sounds like Selena doing the vocals. Me And The Rhythm, Good For You are the only ones that sound like her to be completely honest. I still love the album.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Fiona Apple

I don't give a **** about Metacritic, I never did. But they HAD to ruin ARTPOP's moment and its opportunity for people to give it a chance.

------

Revival is pretty good, but it hardly sounds like Selena doing the vocals. Me And The Rhythm, Good For You are the only ones that sound like her to be completely honest. I still love the album.

I think that her vocals sound so natural and amazing tbh

------

well she did say she felt insecure about her natural voice and that she let go of that insecurity for this album so maybe that's what it is

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Only has 4 reviews :awkney:

Such a blah album... Have no desire to listen to any of the songs ever again.

Sebastien

I actually enjoyed the second part of the album more than the first. Extremely diverse & solid album, almost every song is enjoyable and different.

There's also a nice progression in the album from her "Revival" in the beginning, to a more pop upbeat feel towards the end of the album. 

She's gonna slay with this, definitely the best she's ever been music-wise. :worship:

Fiona Apple

I actually enjoyed the second part of the album more than the first. Extremely diverse & solid album, almost every song is enjoyable and different.

There's also a nice progression in the album from her "Revival" in the beginning, to a more pop upbeat feel towards the end of the album. 

She's gonna slay with this, definitely the best she's ever been music-wise. :worship:

I totally agree with that tbh

Archived