💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

io9: American Horror Story is Basically the Lady Gaga Show

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Well after years of it being the Jessica Lange show... the lead actor is always going to be the one most talked about... these half assed drags... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

If people don't get the whole Gaga-theme series, idk what's happening. Although I am happy for Gaga, I feel that the other remaining actors from past seasons were overshadowed. Of course, the new comer always get the attention, nothing really bad about it.

00026 † 10000

Mister Gaga

Honestly, (almost) no one is mad about Gaga's acting. She was well received. The show itself is getting a lot of hate because of the raping, d--gs and all that.

djBuffoon

Honestly, (almost) no one is mad about Gaga's acting. She was well received. The show itself is getting a lot of hate because of the raping, d--gs and all that.

Which, honestly, I don't think Ryan would have it any other way. This episode went out with guns blazing, and it wasn't by accident.

I love this review I think it's quite funny. 

"Was this the most obvious use of “Hotel California” that has ever been seen in any form of media, ever?" :rofl:

"How can we get a room hidden behind a false wall that’s tricked out with candy dispensers and video games?" :toofunny:

"We will tune in next week to see if the plot does anything other than facilitate a new occasion for another fab outfit for Lady Gaga ... and to see if anyone can top this line, delivered dry as a weather report: “Our victim’s eyeballs are in the ashtray." :giveup:

Sister

I love this review I think it's quite funny. 

"Was this the most obvious use of “Hotel California” that has ever been seen in any form of media, ever?" :rofl:

"How can we get a room hidden behind a false wall that’s tricked out with candy dispensers and video games?" :toofunny:

"We will tune in next week to see if the plot does anything other than facilitate a new occasion for another fab outfit for Lady Gaga ... and to see if anyone can top this line, delivered dry as a weather report: “Our victim’s eyeballs are in the ashtray." :giveup:

agreed~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived