Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber's legal team threaten to sue over leaked NSFW candids

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

XPZCP9j.jpg

The 21-year-old singer's teams sent a cease and desist letter to the New York Daily News after the outlet posted the photos exclusively.

The letter demanded that the photos be removed from the website within 12 hours of receipt, though they are still live on the site well after the time limit. "We recently became informed that your company has obtained and is distributing unauthorized photographs of our Client including images showing him without clothing," the letter read (via THR).Justin's team is threatening to sue if the photos are not removed from the site as they are a violation of his publicity and privacy rights, as well as an infringement on his trademark.

Source

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadisiak

he should stop posting suggestive picture on his instagram then ... attention ***** . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

GloZell Green

Too late, it's already been saved by half of the American household computers and laptops :saw:

tumblr_n94wvyMqRU1s5kxalo3_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Higher

Selfish. :madge: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Warholian

Too late, it's already been saved by half of the American household computers and laptops :saw:

**** is illegal. Stop, Glozell. GGD will ban you. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Versace

Ugh but as a celeb you should know how this **** works already always have your underpants on unless you are in the bathroom or engaging in a s-xual activity. Why did he feel the need to free his mushroom outdoor , does his penis crave the comfort associated with a jacuzzi ? Next time Justin wear pants or put it in my mouth k 

GloZell Green

**** is illegal. Stop, Glozell. GGD will ban you. 

What, you don't like my Instagram video :chica: I just had to throw it, it was irresistible.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

NewYorkCity

Still surprised that people think this is casuality in the middle of his comeback and 1 mont before the release of his album.

Gianni Versace

I don't blame him. some of you are so disgusting. i really believe him going naked was a pr stunt to help give him the spotlight for an upcoming release, BUT if it isn't, then no matter what, he deserves privacy.

i mean, i still like the nudes but i can completely understand him not wanting people to see his naked body.

venusian

including me :evil:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived