Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Positive Comments on AHS Facebook about the 1st EP

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

At first it seemed like everybody hated it :pumpga: But at this last post people are really positive about the ep and Lady Gaga with only some mixed comments. I am happy to see that because AHS fanbase tends to be really annoying and they complain about everything. :yes: I REALLY loved the episode btw 

GloZell Green

Good they better like it or The C*ntess will get them too :murderga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

monketsharona

most of comments are good everywhere... Don't focus on the most liked ones on Facebook. Most of it are from trolls with 2536373 accounts... It's quite annoying but it's not only about Gaga or AHS... 

NYCMonster1984

I loved Gaga but thought the script and plot is really week and very "The Shining". Will hope for better episodes!

Fiona Apple

most of comments are good everywhere... Don't focus on the most liked ones on Facebook. Most of it are from troll with 2536373 accounts... It's quite annoying but it's not only about Gaga or AHS... 

Well you might be right.But after the last episode of PLL ,I couldn't see ANY positive top comments.Same with most of the Freakshow eps :pumpga: 

malazam

Positive? These comments are far away from positive.....

Jessica Lange leaving the show it's their Do What U Want video and DITD not official single....but it's getting so annoyed....

another shot before we kiss the other side

monketsharona

Damn Jessica stans are so pressed about Gaga, almost as much as Medonsters

They are not all that rude... I'm on a French site about series, and most people stopped watching mid-season 4. Most of them gave a try to Hotel and really really liked the premiere ! And most of them praised Gaga's part in it !

Fiona Apple

Positive? These comments are far away from positive.....

Jessica Lange leaving the show it's their Do What U Want video and DITD not official single....but it's getting so annoyed....

These comments are pretty positive though :awkney:

monketsharona

Well you might be right.But after the last episode of PLL ,I couldn't see ANY positive top comments.Same with most of the Freakshow eps :pumpga: 

I think that's considered cool to troll and being hateful about everything... That's annoying but whatever ratings talked, the show is still successful even without Jessica Lange... 

Mister Gaga

The thing is that the season itself is getting hate. Not gaga (she was quite well received everywhere tbh).

Archived