đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honestly I would like for Gaga to have a normal role in the future

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I thought Gaga was great last night in AHS but however it felt too comfortable for her to do. Like you can tell it was Lady Gaga. I kinda want her to go out of her comfort zone and do something totally different. In a recent interview she said she would love to do film. I think if she wants to be taken seriously as an actress (which she said she does) she has to do more roles that aren't predictable like the Countess which is pretty much a gaga tribute. LIke I said, I love Gaga as the Countess but it was kinda predictable but I'm still amazed and proud of her. I just think she needs to do a role that is sort of stripped back and chill. Something like a girl next door kate hudson type of chick in a comedy film if her acting progresses. Or hell even a college girl dressed normal in a sitcom show or something. I know many people are repulsed with the idea of Gaga doing normal people acting roles but it'll impress people more. I would be more impressed to see Gaga on the screen playing a normal jersey girl italian next door than the countess honestly. Gaga is all about doing different things and pushing boundaries after all right?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

P.S. A lot of my friends watched her last night too and they were impressed but they agreed with me in that it was kinda predictable.

Harry

We've seen like the first fifteen minutes of her first role and we're already complaining that she needs to switch it up?

Saint Laurent

You think she goes around with a bladed glove slicing throats open, stealing children and talking like she's from Transylvania? :later:

Alien Tulip

my friend said she was good too but she also said she was just being herself

The Countess is pretty much an evil Lady Gaga lol. HOnestly when Gaga first released the first preview of AHS back in February I kinda thought she was going to be some sick patient or psycho girl that is being chased by demons or a regular girl being haunted by her past. I still enjoy gaga as the countess but if shes going to be on season 6 next year then she should have a role that is completely different from her stage persona, something like Sarah Paulson in Asylum.

Alien Tulip

We've seen like the first fifteen minutes of her first role and we're already complaining that she needs to switch it up?

I will never understand why children like you get so worked up when someone judges gaga for something so small. I even said she was great but it would be nice if she did more different roles in the future. It's not like I said, she should quit acting and only focus on music. I think shes great but I just hope for more different roles in the future. 

Bradley

The Countess is pretty much an evil Lady Gaga lol. HOnestly when Gaga first released the first preview of AHS back in February I kinda thought she was going to be some sick patient or psycho girl that is being chased by demons or a regular girl being haunted by her past. I still enjoy gaga as the countess but if shes going to be on season 6 next year then she should have a role that is completely different from her stage persona, something like Sarah Paulson in Asylum.

that'd be so nice to see but maybe Gaga wanted to do something she thought she'd be good at, a role similar to her usual character

she told Ryan she wanted an evil character after all

Evan Peters

Guess you'll just have to wait and see if she sticks to her plan of trying to do an acting role once a year then

emma roberts is an abuser

Alien Tulip

You think she goes around with a bladed glove slicing throats open, stealing children and talking like she's from Transylvania? :later:

Not saying she's an exact replica of lady gaga but a lot of people are talking about how the character is pretty much in her haven of her line of work which is true. A lot of people are praising her role but they aren't exactly shocked since that kind of role is expected from Gaga.

It's her first major acting gig, i think it's good for her to start this way. In the future, she should definitely do something more challenging though.

AlexanderLevi2

I would prefer her not too. Why would she want to do a chick-flick or comedy? It's not in her vein and it's not a risk that is going to take her "seriously" as an actress. Little managers doing their hardwork once again.

Currently listening to Joanne

Alien Tulip

Guess you'll just have to wait and see if she sticks to her plan of trying to do an acting role once a year then

That wont happen as her mind changes too frequently. I can definitely see in her a film or two.

Saint Laurent

Not saying she's an exact replica of lady gaga but a lot of people are talking about how the character is pretty much in her haven of her line of work which is true. A lot of people are praising her role but they aren't exactly shocked since that kind of role is expected from Gaga.

Besides couture clothing and blonde hair Gaga and The Countess have absolutely nothing in common, so those people clearly are too stupid to look beyond what somebody looks like :later:

Alien Tulip

It's her first major acting gig, i think it's good for her to start this way. In the future, she should definitely do something more challenging though.

I agree as she's in her rookie stage of acting but as she progresses and practices more, she should do more serious yet not contrived roles.

Archived