💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift is taking a break from music

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

Gagadisiak

taylor-swift-nme-cover.jpg

Asked if the thought of topping her 1989 album scares her, Swift said: "Nooooooo. How could the next one be as big?

"Maybe the next album will be a bridge to somewhere else. Or maybe I'll just go ahead and change everything." 

She added of her plans after her world tour ends in December: "I think I should take some time off. I think people might need a break from me.

"I'm going to... I don't know. Hang out with my friends. Write new music. Maybe not write new music. I don't know." 

http://beta.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a672486/taylor-swift-is-okay-with-kanye-west-but-doesnt-want-to-talk-about-her-spat-with-nicki-minaj/

I'm happy . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

She is still going to drop TS6 in October, y'all know it.

She said the same thing after Red and that tour went on until two months before 1989, so

who will love me when the night is over

wiltedbliss

She is still going to drop TS6 in October, y'all know it.

She said the same thing after Red and that tour went on until two months before 1989. so

YAAAAAAS

"I think people might need a break from me"

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LePetitGAGABLover

Good. Maybe she'll take a brake for years. I'm tired of hearing Bad Blood everytime I turn on the radio

"I think I should take some time off. I think people might need a break from me."

I think you might be right. :lolly:

FreePalestine

Redstreak

Good, after lengthy break she'll come back with people wanting even more :legend: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

JeffSwift

New Interview for NME magazine 

CQwGHFdUEAENOpG.jpg-large_zpsufmxvwuo.jp

I think it's so nice that the charitable queen is taking some time off of dominating to allow her peers to release music without being fearful. :)) 

darkchylde

I'd give my opinion on this but I can't afford a lawyer* so I'm not gonna risk it!

*Not associated with Taylor Swift Lawyers, Taylor Swift, Big Machine Records, Taylor Nation or any others related to Taylor Swift, her marketing team, law team or record company.

HausOfHarlow

Didn't Selena Gomez say she would take a break after Stars Dance? Two years later, and today, her newest album leaked. I think "breaks" for some artists are just a couple of months..

Dangerous Man

She really is aware of term called "overexposure". She always know what's she's doing, that's why she keeps winning. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Sister

Yes Taylor, take a long holiday for all of us!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived