💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much did Gaga get payed for AHS?

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

First fo all, I want to day that it's not important to me how big her check is because I can see she is really enjoying her acting time and I think that it is going to be good promo to wrap up this super successful year for her :yes:

So maybe some of you have a source, because I couldn't find it, or we don't know but surely some of you wondered the same question.. So, how much do you think she got payed? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

There's not enough money in the world that could possibly equal the life that AHS:Gaga is instilling in the fanbase. :giveup: 

buy bionic

It must be very high cause she is willing to delay her own music to be a part of it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GagaMyBlood95

she volunteered so not that much

I don't think she volunteered, she just said she was a fan of the show, Ryan probably asked her tbh..

I don't think she volunteered, she just said she was a fan of the show, Ryan probably asked her tbh..

didn't she call Ryan? :creepga:

GagaMyBlood95

didn't she call Ryan? :creepga:

I really thought Ryan called her :laughga:

Fiona Apple

Definitely not that much

It's obviously some millions tho..Gaga took 2m by just performing on Baku for 5 mins

bionic

It's obviously some millions tho..Gaga took 2m by just performing on Baku for 5 mins

Totally different things. I doubt Gaga's pay would be significantly over $1m for AHS, if it even is that (I wouldn't think so). The same goes for every other cast member.

buy bionic

Fiona Apple

Totally different things. I doubt Gaga's pay would be significantly over $1m for AHS, if it even is that (I wouldn't think so). The same goes for every other cast member.

Well we can't know..But I really think that she got payed A LOT more than that :p

Archived