đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like to work for Lady Gaga ???

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

I am a second year Industrial (Systems) Engineering student. I just thought about working for Gaga while studying for one of my midterm (distraction yay!!!)...

For example, I think probably not Gaga's team but Live Nation deals with tour planning, logistics, cost projections, but I am sure that she needs industrial engineers in her team too for various different areas. Thinking about it, it sounds awesome, working with ****ing Gaga, it cannot be more fun.

What do you think about it ? I don't think she meet any lil monster from such background who thought talking about it to Gaga, and ask for a job... I am sure lots of lil monsters showed her their artwork etc, but it would so much harder to get an art-related job from her, especially considering she is an artist too... But I don't think she has a little monster engineer in her team. I know it is still a low possibility but I believe it is neither impossible nor a negligible small chance as long as I can impress her with my knowledge of social sciences, literature, fashion, and how can I improve the job engineers that work for her do by integrating given elements with works related to engineering.

PS: For people who don't know what Industrial Engineers can do: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_engineering 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who wouldn't? :chica:

Hopefully in the future I can be Gagz vocal therapist since that is what I'm studying :gaycat:

I actually told her that I got accepted to uni and what I was going to study during our M&G she congratulated me and wished me good luck :sara:one of the therapist I went to see here in Sweden worked for Mariah Carey, so who knows!

antpats2

Yes of course! I think it's great that Emma and Helen got to be apart of the haus. It gives others hope :giveup:  

AlphaMonster

Yes of course! I think it's great that Emma and Helen got to be apart of the haus. It gives others hope :giveup:  

Give me those hopes !!! :giveup:

I feel like it would be easier for me to become a part of her team if I can impress her somehow, Helen did the hardest thing possible... She worked for Gaga as an artist, think about there are people who design Madonna's stage, organize the logistic of it which is so much easier to get if you can impress Madonna directly because probably few people would come to Madonna to work as an engineer for her. But as an artist, like a dancer etc, it is so much harder because the competition is unbelievable... 

I feel like my way of trying to get a chance to work with Gaga as an engineer is like trying to tricking Triwizard Cup so that Harry would be forth champion, it can be a disaster like weasley twins having a beard, or a very easy way to achieve a great result if performed flawlessly. 

StarryNight

Absolutely
Gaga if you ever decide to build a new house I am offering  to design it for you for free :gaycat: 

I would also love to be involved in designing stage for her tour :giveup: 

i wish to have some photo shoot session with Lady Gaga or at least be her Official Photographer minus the fame and scandal :creepga:

hi Terry I miss you :spook:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

AlphaMonster

You are on gaga's cult forum:trollga:aka gagadaily:kissga: who wouldn't work with her:air:

lol the title was so general, I actually what people would think about my chance considering my CV+hobbies. :sweat:

But yeah, everybody here would kill (atleast torture) to work for her :giveup:

AlphaMonster

Hopefully in the future I can be Gagz vocal therapist since that is what I'm studying 

I actually told her that I got accepted to uni and what I was going to study during our M&G she congratulated me and wished me good luck 

During M&G, how many minutes you had to speak with her. Were there other people who bought M&G in the room ? Do they take people one by one ? 

Archived