Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

American Horror Story: Hotel leaked already!

Diaz Wann Shaharudin

Featured Posts

Diaz Wann Shaharudin

I saw a video uploaded a minute ago and got removed from YouTube immediately a second after I refresh the page.

God i cant wait to watch it!

Lona Delery

Oh, the good ol' "It was uploaded and then deleted the second afterwards"-Story

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Hecturr

I just searched youtube for american horror story and sorted after date added. i saw two videos added supposedly of the new episode. However, in the description it links to a random site like most youtube videos do. So it was probably a fake 

Flippy

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Staryu

The video was probably fake, but we'll never know for sure since it's gone now.

Welcome to GGD :)

Kermit

WELL, somebody probably bought the first episode that was like over 100 dollars after the premier last week and uploaded it edited, who knows, I uploaded a song The Countess listens to when she talks to one of "her sons" and it kept getting taken down, FX is on their sht lately soooo. Who knows. It starts tomorrow so not to big of a loss.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ChasingGhosts

I just searched youtube for american horror story and sorted after date added. i saw two videos added supposedly of the new episode. However, in the description it links to a random site like most youtube videos do. So it was probably a fake 

Lots of people do that, thats probably what you saw.

But welcome to GGD! :party: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Hecturr

Lots of people do that, thats probably what you saw.

But welcome to GGD! :party: 

assuming you welcomed the op, and not me seeing as I've been a member since ggd 1.0 :madge:

Archived