💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joe Calderone Monologue

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I still think this is one of the best performance pieces she has ever done. Gaga knows how to get into a character. She throws herself into the role and is 100% fearless. She even had a different posture and moved her body in a different way. I don't understand why some people thought this performance was "cringy" or whatever. I think its fantastic. I didn't doubt for a second who her character was. She was completely convincing and that is a sign of good acting. I think we should remember and appreciate Gaga's best acting work so far before tomorrow.

Sister

I agree and loved it. I was just watching this and all of her past tv performances this weekend and this is one that stood out from them all.

She did Great.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

arthurhmangum

The performance is a little to messy for me. :later:

But it was still great :party:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

FrankGutz

i only hate the monologue, the performance was ok

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Mister Gaga

She was brilliant, and the monologue was well thought out. You have to read (or hear) between lines...

Elizabeth

One of my favourite Gaga performances of all time. I thought it was amazing and I still don't understand the hate it got from the fans. I thought it was really clever and so awesome that she stayed in character the whole night. 

kiwifromvenus

Perfection. People that say its a mess, I find beauty in "messes" - in that way its more real because humans aren't without mess and humans have levels and dimensions. This performance defs does :D 

RAMROD

Also that night, I still believe she kills Joe Calderone persona by using this scenario she did there.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived