💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stefani Gets Deeply Personal About the "Isolation" of Fame

lego

Featured Posts

I know the link was posted but I thought this interview is interesting WITHOUT AHS SPOILERS :emma: 

wwk_20151005_gaga_a_241301_560x315.jpg

Read the interview at: http://uk.eonline.com/news/703431/lady-gaga-gets-deeply-personal-about-the-isolation-of-fame-and-how-american-horror-story-has-saved-her

ADMIN EDITED MY OP, HE REMOVED ALL QUOTES FROM INTERVIEW WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

So sorry, when you click the link to read this interview you'll most likely see AHS spoilers. :emma: 

FreePalestine

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Who are you calling Stefani?:awkney:

What's wrong with Stefani? Gaga herself has told Ryan to credit her as Stefani when receiving her scripts. She even said her family calls her that and cast members as well. 

Why are you calling her Stefani, are you her family? :madge::awkney:

Yes I'm her sister.:trollga:

This wasn't Lady Gaga, the untouchable music icon and one of the best-selling musicians of all time. This was Stefani, the 29-year-old New York native whose parents were visiting her on set that day.

FreePalestine

What's wrong with Stefani? Gaga herself has told Ryan to credit her as Stefani when receiving her scripts. She even said her family calls her that and cast members as well. 

But didn't she say that only her family and friends can call her that, and that they think they know her but they don't idk though

feel the fever

Yes I'm her sister.:trollga:

This wasn't Lady Gaga, the untouchable music icon and one of the best-selling musicians of all time. This was Stefani, the 29-year-old New York native whose parents were visiting her on set that day.

OH **** PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I DIDN'T SEE THAT PART OOPS

ignore me, im such a mess

feel the fever

Alien Tulip

But didn't she say that only her family and friends can call her that, and that they think they know her but they don't idk though

That was like 5 years ago. Gaga is more open now and she's changed like everyone does. Gaga may be her career name but Stefani will forever be her REAL name and I think she's comfortable with people calling her that now (specifically people she works with professionally). 

Gosh its so weird seeing "actress" being used to describe her :giveup:

I could get used to this

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

"I wanted them to feel comfortable with me as a human being and a person, and know that I was going to be available and open to them, and that I wasn't going to come on set and be like, 'Where's my make up?! Where's my trailer?!' and be a huge b---h and make this The Gaga Show. The most important thing to me was that that did not happen."

This quote is so incredibly important and I hope everybody sees this on E! Tonight

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Zilla

"Classical piano and then you know, acting classes at 7 or 8. Little things, I did ballet, and then I started the Strasberg method, which is method acting. I went to [NYU's] Tisch School [for the Arts] and did musical theater, and I wrote songs. And I've always been someone that was interested in the arts...I have all this training in these other areas"

We should copy and paste this everywhere for the nay-sayers who think she can't act. /thread

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

River

"Renaissance woman since I was maybe 4"

She starts again with this thing :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gagzus

I have a feeling this could be an amazing interview, but I bet they bring up AP's underperformance at some point

Diamond Heart

'This was a stripped-down Gaga. And in an exclusive and deeply personal sit-down with the actress for E! News' 
:giveup: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived