💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga's gotten laser?

Chic

Featured Posts

Do you think Gaga's gotten laser hair removal/electrolysis? After all, she's Italian :air:

For those who don't know, laser hair removal is a series of treatments that results in permanent hair reduction and works best for people with pale skin and dark hair. Electrolysis permanently removes the hair and works on people of all skin and hair types.

We've never really seen Gaga with much hair, so is it possible she went through this to avoid shaving, or does she just shave every so often (which I doubt)?

I think she could shave because she certainly does worse things for fashion. But at the same time I don't know why she just wouldn't get it taken away permanently.

PrinceGaga

I can't imagine her using a Venus ( :derpga: ) razor to shave in the shower with her high heels on. She probably waxes or has had some sort of treatment done.

She probably never showers anyway. Her body electronically cleans itself :lolly:  

Well I believe she sported pubic hair for her cover shoot for Candy magazine, so I don't think she has had it down there.

PartySick

As evidenced by her tattoo videos and photo shoots she probably hasn't. I think she just waxes and shaves :yes:

🖤

jojo Freud

Idk actually il I'm sure she's done certain areas but remember that picture of her with pubes? from like 2013? So she's left there untouched and Im pretty sure I recall her saying something about taylor liking hair (let me find them receipts) 

Kulture Kiari

No. She shaves. Dont we remember that Venus performance she did at a club and showed us her neatly trimmed kitty?

@7:50 

Dangerous Man

Before no.  Now,  yes I think.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Isn't this her real hair when she attended Emmys?

2C925CCF00000578-3242651-image-m-71_1442

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

malazam

Isn't this her real hair when she attended Emmys?

2C925CCF00000578-3242651-image-m-71_1442

Actually it's not about her hair it's about her body hair..like legs, arms....I think

another shot before we kiss the other side

gagzus

I think she's had something done to the lower half of her face (maybe she gets some slight facial hair?) because when she left a practitioners this year she had a turtleneck pulled up over the lower half of her face remember. It was the time when she said she had non-cosmetic procedures.

Schizophonic

i remember some unretouched uhq photoshoot pics where u can see tiny bits of hair under hair arm growing...

Archived