💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you forget about these Gaga tattoos?

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

lady-gaga-tattoo.jpg

Ladygaga-londonhotel-nov1905.jpg

Did you? I just googled her tattoos and was reminded of them....:wtf:

How will this look in AHS? I'm starting to have an OCD looking at it. They're so big and take up so much space on her skin...

Is this why she's wearing a lot of dresses now?

Bradley

so everytime Taylor has s-x with her, he is reminded that she is Mother Monster, he's reminded of ARTPOP, unicorn, a fcking huge monster paw, etc.

how does he maintain his hard-on?

oh wait he has a bigger tattoo

3c434d62288242e861473e1dd13ed5d6.jpg

PartySick

I love them so much :flutter:

Don't you feel flattered and appreciated? She loves us and her role as mother Monster enough to have it engraved in ink on her skin for the rest of her life :flutter:

🖤

PrinceGaga

There are a few photos of her leaving Pump restaurant where she has this crumbly crap over the script one, so yeah they cover them up.

freebit

so everytime Taylor has s-x with her, he is reminded that she is Mother Monster, he's reminded of ARTPOP, unicorn, a fcking huge monster paw, etc.

how does he maintain his hard-on?

oh wait he has a bigger tattoo

3c434d62288242e861473e1dd13ed5d6.jpg

lol, some of her tattoos are cute, but honestly that's where my mind heads when I think of her tattoos. :smh: She also has a Dad tattoo with a heart around it, and I always feel like that would also be a weird thing to catch a glimpse of while in the act. 

Dangerous Man

I wish she never had those big tats. But it's her own body so she can do what she wants on it. I respect her decisions. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

darkchylde

Y'know when you're making love to someone, not just ****ing someone, you have to embrace everything they are.

Just like you'd embrace scars or marks or a stupid tattoo, you embrace that your fiancé is the queen of millions of teenage gay boys who scream nonsense when they see her.

Bloody

I don't really care she can do what she wants with her body, as long as she feels good with them you shouldn't have problem with it.

Archived