Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last Minute Thoughts?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

So, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for.

Gaga will make her acting debut as The Countess on American Horror Story: Hotel! :party: 

Before the show airs, we should use this thread as a way to get our last minute thoughts out in the air.

Post your comments, questions, and concerns here before the show airs!

Speak now or forever hold your peace! 

It's science, bitch

Katsuki Bakugo

My question is- will it really air on time?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I want to see Matt Bomer's ass!:Jase:

I want to see Matt Bomer's boner

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Nicole

I think before watching it, everyone should take a moment and just appreciate the hard work Gaga has been and is continuing to put into the show. She isn't treating it like a side project, she isn't expecting her status to get her through with glowing reviews. 

Regardless of whether she does or does not meet our expectations in regards to her acting, it's important to appreciate such dedication because regardless of the outcome, we know she put her whole self into it and that's what I'll be impressed with. 

Quasi

I won't be able to watch it when it premieres so I'll have to stay off GGD for a day so I don't spoil it for myself. I don't know how I'll be able to survive that. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Kulture Kiari

I dont know what . . . . Im speechless. . . . Im so proud of my baby girl. Whether the ratings drop or not, bad or good reviews, I will continue to watch it till the end of the season 'cause honestly, Gaga has worked so hard for this, and she has slayed me all year long. I cant . . . 

fwXFTyV.jpg

malazam

+ Evan Peters'

what is a season without Evan showing his ass??

another shot before we kiss the other side

grenziel

I hope she will be as deviant and as glorious as possible but I'm not expecting much. :giveup:

And yes, Matt Boner, Wes Bentley & Cheyenne should really show us their jewels (& d--gs) :lolly:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

James March

My question is- will it really air on time?

ahs really has never aired late like ever.  not from what i remember

Archived