Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Grace Jones on meeting Gaga: 'I could not find a soul'

faux

Featured Posts

GagaGrace-630x420.jpg

Lady Gaga might be getting praise for her fearless work on American Horror Story, but Grace Jones has potentially just given Mother Monster a reason to run and hide.

Jones joined Bevy Smith on SiriusXM’s Bevelations over the weekend, and in an excerpt from the talk below, the icon basically rips the ARTPOP singer to shreds (a skill she’s apparently aiming to perfect). Evidently, Jones had Gaga pegged from the moment the two musicians met.

“Gaga came to me, and I just could not find a soul,” she says. “I come from church—maybe that has something to do with it. I like to get to the soul of a person. I just didn’t feel a soul.”

Jones goes on to clarify that she doesn’t believe Gaga is soulless—just that her spirit was hard to spot. Still, future encounters didn’t make it any more visible.

“She might have been freaked out with meeting me,” she explained. “It’s okay, but then we met three times after, and…boy, I got so angry.”

Jones goes on to say that during one run-in, she noticed Gaga was wearing a piece by Philip Treacy—a designer Jones had already been very publicly sporting on tour. Unsurprisingly, this did not please her.

“I know Philip needed to make some money, but you know what, can you just wait until I finish my tour before you repeat what we are working on?”

Read More:  http://popcrush.com/grace-jones-lady-gaga-copy/?trackback=tsmclip

Interview above.

tumblr_ntrgk6tWbM1un65mmo4_250.gif

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point it's painfully obvious she's trying to promote herself however she can.. I understand respectfully not liking her but to drag her through the dust like this just so people know you have a book out.. Makes you wonder who is lacking a soul

ctherainbow

I see this is how we regain relevancy these days.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Morphine Prince

Gaga is the only way she can get attention it seems.

Another desperate b---h. 

Wow. What an awful woman. Both times I met Gaga she was incredibly kind and captivating. But I imagine it was hard for Gaga to show her true beautiful colors in front of a person who wanted to hate her before she actually knew what she was like. 

JustPokeHerFace

She apparently can't find a reason to quit talking about Gaga either. 

Sunny

Your God is not here, Grace Jones! Nor will he ever be! Now stan for ha 

I like dancin', and ponies....

Benji

My prediction -

Every fan is going to run in here, make pages and pages of whines, make this subject huge.... then wonder why it happens again.

--------------------------

Anyway, Gaga isn't ginger, she has a soul. Silly Grace.

tumblr_mm96wlyL1W1s4ozyjo1_400.gif

yASSsss

Stay pressed Grace Jones...BearGa doesn't care...she's too busy in getting praise from relevant people

2.gif

and who the fuk is the interviewer...she sounds more annoying than this Grace lady :bye: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived